Hacking Loadiine Flow par kasai07

Techn0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Editing someone else's work does not make you a developer. Any developer understands that an open source project, when edited, should have the full source released with those edits. This is how the open source community works. If you take someone else's code and change it, does that give you the right to brand it as your own? These are cool skins, but Wiiugold makes a very valid point. Also, the signature looks ugly at the top. Are you skinning for aesthetics, or for recognition?

k00lie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Editing someone else's work does not make you a developer. Any developer understands that an open source project, when edited, should have the full source released with those edits. This is how the open source community works. If you take someone else's code and change it, does that give you the right to brand it as your own? These are cool skins, but Wiiugold makes a very valid point. Also, the signature looks ugly at the top. Are you skinning for aesthetics, or for recognition?
a bit below the belt mate hes just helping out!!

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I've took some more picture cause I'm really lovin this loadiine flow project now, its excellent fun! I've re-done all my imgs with more high resolution effect so they look more crisp on the wiiu screen also added info this time around. Hope you all enjoy these as much as I have! Sorry for the flash, not sure what to do about that cause without it the pictures don't come out very well at night time:-
P1010064.jpg

P1010068.jpg

P1010069.jpg

Thanks again to all that made this possible! loadiine has never looked so good guys & girls or should I say ladys! :)

Last edited by Reecey,

AceLighting

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi sorry to disturb but i still have no luck in converting the covers
for loadiine x7l7j8cc version
i made sure its right dimensions etc... but it always disorted and weird looking

the covers provided by Techup works great
although would like to organize other covers for games that I have
any help would be great thanks

k00lie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi sorry to disturb but i still have no luck in converting the covers
for loadiine x7l7j8cc version
i made sure its right dimensions etc... but it always disorted and weird looking

the covers provided by Techup works great
although would like to organize other covers for games that I have
any help would be great thanks
Use 195x276
175x276 don't work either their messed up

x7l7j8cc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@comfaithgenesisr
to save the images in 195x276px , use photoshop, its the best one.

first, if your image have the size to big (pixels), you have to resize the image first to 195x276px.
then, save in TGA with 24bit/pixels mode.

ANYONE: If someone want to try my New version of loadiine, Contact Me in PM.

Reactions: AceLighting

markehmus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@markehmus

what do you want for more?

Generally, open source refers to a computer program in which the source code is available to the general public for use and/or modification from its original design. Open-source code is meant to be a collaborative effort, where programmers improve upon the source code and share the changes within the community.

Reactions: Markus95

AceLighting

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
can confirm all well now with the covers
just to mention just incase if anyone else has trouble
first resize the image in photoshop or something similiar
transforming in the jpgtotga program does not work
also when converting adjust settings output pixels change it to 24
then it worked well for me

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@x7l7j8cc
I finally got around to testing your amazing work, and it works great! Here's my results:

IMG_20160120_224323.jpg

I love the interface, and the controls. I especially love how easy it is to press home and exit whenever you want. It's even easy to cycle different themes by pressing R.

My ONLY complaint, is games with no covers. Not only can you not see them at all, but there's no file name to let me know what the game is. But of course, this is input to help improve this, and not an angry complaint. I really appreciate you sending me your latest build of Loadiine Mod 4.9!

@Techup Your skins are fantastic, even Eshop games have their own little logo on top. I'm curious to know when you'll release more skins. The games I'm missing are: Zelda Wind Waker HD, New Super Luigi U, Nintendo Land, Fast Racing Neo, Nano Assault Neo, and Minecraft Wii U. And of course, VC games but you provided a template, so that's nice. You even included a template for Wii U games. But I'd rather wait til someone releases something, since I can only use Gimp on Linux. I don't understand any required steps to get the cases working just as you made them if I were to try this myself.
But THANK YOU too for your work. Your skins + covers really make Loadiine Mod 4.9 amazing!

Scuba156

Trophies
XP
Country
Generally, open source refers to a computer program in which the source code is available to the general public for use and/or modification from its original design. Open-source code is meant to be a collaborative effort, where programmers improve upon the source code and share the changes within the community.
Open source still has licences, you can't just steal code and re-release it. Loadiine uses the GPL v2 licence which you can read here. It requires source code to be released with any modified version. Whether the poster is the one that made the code changes to loadiine here or not, the source still needs to be posted, as well as updated, along with it.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Some new pictures to share:-

Techups Skin
P1010084.jpg

Techups Skin
P1010087.jpg

Techups skin
P1010088.jpg

Hope you enjoy! Thanks to @x7l7j8cc for his very hard work also @Techup for his very hard work too "Big shame your giving it up m8 you do such a fantastic job!!!" and not forgetting the original loadiine flow guys @Markus95 & Co.

Last edited by Reecey,
Reactions: Markus95

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?