Hacking Little King's Story, Dragon Ball Tenkaichi Daibouken, Logic Thinke

aik0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My system is: NTSC-J 3.1, cISO rev 14, usb loader gx r684, wiikey1.9s.

Both Little King's Story (U) and Dragon Ball Tenkaichi Daibouken (J) -- blank screen

Logic Thinker (PAL) -- green screen;

My question is do I have to upgrade the firmware ? But newer games such as Ju-on (J), Wii Sports Resort (U) works fine on usb loader.

Red Ire Lap

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Probably need to upgrade some cIOS, but im not a Wii doctor so i could be in the entirely wrong ballpark...all i can say is try and research it a bit more, or give more information about your problem?

Ergo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
aik0 said:

Both Little King's Story (U) and Dragon Ball Tenkaichi Daibouken (J) -- blank screen

My question is do I have to upgrade the firmware ? But newer games such as Ju-on (J), Wii Sports Resort (U) works fine on usb loader.

Question: what is Logic Thinker?

bishibashi

Trophies
XP
Country
aik0 said:

Little King's Story will not load on CIOS rev 14 or 13b - you need to install CIOS rev 13a to be able to run Little King's Story from USB Loader GX.

Raziel5000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try using alt .dol from disk and/or using system default as your forced video and if that doesnt work use disk default setting. i find that fixing my region problems with the green and black screens. i am also using the configurable usb loader.

Aucix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
bishibashi said:
Little King's Story will not load on CIOS rev 14 or 13b - you need to install CIOS rev 13a to be able to run Little King's Story from USB Loader GX.

I'm 9 hours into Little King's Story using a Wii that's first and only CIOS was Rev 14. The Wii is version 4.1 though so not sure if that makes any difference. I know the LKS disc needs 3.3.

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was gonna make a new topic about i problem i ecountered with LKS but why not just post it here
biggrin.gif

Ok my problem is that i just got my animal hunters and went to face the Onii King etc etc. I beat him and of course i couldnt save
then after when we were celebrating and the cow came in to game the letter this thing opped up and said unable to read disc etc etc.
I was wondering was this just the wii or was it just some wierd thing that happened.
And i dont wanna waste my time again trying to get it.
(i didnt save fort over a period of one hour so ya...dont wanan it to screw up on me again)

Ossot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aucix said:
bishibashi said:

I'm 9 hours into Little King's Story using a Wii that's first and only CIOS was Rev 14. The Wii is version 4.1 though so not sure if that makes any difference. I know the LKS disc needs 3.3.

Oh no. He's just flat wrong. I'm 3.1 and it plays fine on rev14.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Although tomorrow is Labor Day which means I won't go to class which means I'll sleep well.