Little King's Story, Dragon Ball Tenkaichi Daibouken, Logic Thinke

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by aik0, Aug 1, 2009.

1. aik0
    OP

Newcomer aik0 Newbie

United States
    My system is: NTSC-J 3.1, cISO rev 14, usb loader gx r684, wiikey1.9s.

Both Little King's Story (U) and Dragon Ball Tenkaichi Daibouken (J) -- blank screen

Logic Thinker (PAL) -- green screen;

My question is do I have to upgrade the firmware ? But newer games such as Ju-on (J), Wii Sports Resort (U) works fine on usb loader.

2. Red Ire Lap

Newcomer Red Ire Lap Advanced Member

Canada
    Probably need to upgrade some cIOS, but im not a Wii doctor so i could be in the entirely wrong ballpark...all i can say is try and research it a bit more, or give more information about your problem?

3. Ergo

Member Ergo GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Question: what is Logic Thinker?

4. bishibashi

Newcomer bishibashi Newbie

United Kingdom
    Little King's Story will not load on CIOS rev 14 or 13b - you need to install CIOS rev 13a to be able to run Little King's Story from USB Loader GX.

5. Raziel5000

Member Raziel5000 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    try using alt .dol from disk and/or using system default as your forced video and if that doesnt work use disk default setting. i find that fixing my region problems with the green and black screens. i am also using the configurable usb loader.

6. Aucix

Newcomer Aucix Member

Afghanistan
    I'm 9 hours into Little King's Story using a Wii that's first and only CIOS was Rev 14. The Wii is version 4.1 though so not sure if that makes any difference. I know the LKS disc needs 3.3.

7. UnseenHero

Member UnseenHero The UnseenHero

Canada
    I was gonna make a new topic about i problem i ecountered with LKS but why not just post it here [​IMG]
    Ok my problem is that i just got my animal hunters and went to face the Onii King etc etc. I beat him and of course i couldnt save
    then after when we were celebrating and the cow came in to game the letter this thing opped up and said unable to read disc etc etc.
    I was wondering was this just the wii or was it just some wierd thing that happened.
    And i dont wanna waste my time again trying to get it.
    (i didnt save fort over a period of one hour so ya...dont wanan it to screw up on me again)

8. Ossot

Member Ossot GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Oh no. He's just flat wrong. I'm 3.1 and it plays fine on rev14.