Hardware List of hardmod installers by region

SMLAZARUS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@vb_encryption_vb Hey, I can't seem to find a PM button on this forum so I'm sorry if this is an inconvinient way of reaching you. I recently purchased a N3DS with FW 11.0 installed on it. I'd like to know how much it would cost for you to downgrade it and install a9lh. If you can PM me please do so, I'm very interested in your service and would appreciate a reply back :)

Simmons

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@vb_encryption_vb I'd like a firmware downgrade on my N3DS XL and if it doesn't add too much to the cost, installing NitroStream for me would be awesome. Just bought a used N3DS XL and updated to 11.2 to do a system transfer and didn't realize that I'd need an older firmware to use NitroStream.

GSmith84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@vb_encryption_vb I'm interested in Downgrade & Hardmod install for New3DS XL. I'd prefer the MicroUSB install over the pin connector and be happy to pay extra or buy the parts to send with the 3DS if you do that. Shoot me a message to work out the details. Thanks

vb_encryption_vb

That hardmod guy....
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@vb_encryption_vb I'm interested in Downgrade & Hardmod install for New3DS XL. I'd prefer the MicroUSB install over the pin connector and be happy to pay extra or buy the parts to send with the 3DS if you do that. Shoot me a message to work out the details. Thanks
You have messages disabled .

Tecd0c

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.Merki.Net
XP
Country
Germany
@mashers
Could you add me please to the list of hardmoders here are my services:

We are the distributors of the 3DS Capture Cards for Europe and Australia.
Our services include the installation of Capture Cards, 3DS Controller Mods, repairs and lately also NAND Mod Pro(Professional connector & SD Card adapter).

Price/Services:
• €59 Hardmod - only incl. NAND Mod Pro + backup for 3DS/XL
• €69 Temp hardmod - A9LH+Luma3DS+FBI+backup for New3DS/XL
• €79 Temp hardmod - A9LH+Luma3DS+FBI+backup for (old)3DS/XL
• €89 Hardmod + softmod (A9LH+Luma3DS+FBI)+ backup for New3DS/XL
• €99 Hardmod + softmod (A9LH+Luma3DS+FBI)+ backup for (old)3DS/XL

Shipment - Express flatrate (insured up to €500):
• €8 Germany (1-2 days)
• €19 Europe (3-5 days)
• €45 Australia (4-6 days)

Turnaround time:
• You can send in your device at any time, but the payment must be done BEFORE return shipping.
• Installation within 1-2 days.

Payment:
• PayPal via goods and services fully protected at no extra costs!
• Bank transfer (SEPA) only for Europe! Swiss Norway and Australia excluded -too much costs.

Shop:
http://www.merki.net/?page_id=101
Support forum:
http://www.konsolenpunkt.de/forum/viewforum.php?f=33
NAND Mod Guide:
http://www.konsolenpunkt.de/forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=560
Discord:
Tecd0c#5079 (make sure the name and numbers match)

Experiance:
more than 150 old3DS NAND Mods
more than 100 new3DS NAND Mods

Last edited by Tecd0c,

konsolenumbau.expert

Trophies
Website
konsolenumbau.expert
XP
Country
Germany
Yep I also think so. As this is not an advertisement platform for company's. Then we all could make advertising for free here and nobody would get Mods anymore cause it's just about prices etc....

Gesendet von meinem SM-G935F mit Tapatalk

Tecd0c

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.Merki.Net
XP
Country
Germany
I do support people on the discord for 3DS hacking for free...
For professionals it is normal to post prices, the customers want to know what to expect,and don't want to waste time. Also I know some of you guys from the paste.bin hardmodderlist and three you post your prices too.
If this is part of the rule, that price and these kind of offers are handled over PM, I don't mind. My intention is to get in contact.

Last edited by Tecd0c,

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
it's mainly just that gbatemp is not an advertising platform and from what i understand advertising is frowned upon except in the wtb/wts section, maybe there could be an exception here but I think it works ok as it is, you could probably add a small mention in your signature like me but I think this thread is really just as an index to list reputable modders, if/when you hit 100 posts you can make a personal services/sale page in the wtb/wts section

ps not trying to backseat mod here just sharing my take on the rules, and with it being masher's thread he would really have to decide on what he wants to have in the op too

Last edited by gamesquest1,

Tecd0c

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.Merki.Net
XP
Country
Germany
Honestly, this section is a advertising list, as hardwaremodders (me and all others) post their work to obtain business, professional or not.
And Logos like the one from KONSOLENUMBAU.EXPERT does not look like private business.

I belive in this case people want that information, as they want trusted contacts for that type of services. If they are professional - thats better for the customer (person seeks help) right?
Again I have no problem with posting the services without prices, as people can see them at the shop or supporting forum aswell.
Just at the moment I get the impression, that prices are getting a problem as far as it looks like competition that other modders do not like.
As soon the thread starter contacts me, we can see what offers are alowed/wanted.
Thank you!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol