Hardware List of hardmod installers by region

BOT_Useful

Trophies
XP
Country
Received my hardmod from @gamesquest1 today, very well done and very quick!

w52mMMi.jpg

nrsQ5kj.jpg

SolgaleoLunala

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello I was referred here about hard mod since apparently both my old 3ds xl and the new 3ds xl I just got is already on software 11.2 ive never dine this before so :( im in the usa idk how to pm so could the person in charge of the mods in the USA contact me please . Thanks .__.

Zephyr0th

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whilst there appears to be no way for me to ACTUALLY rate them. +1 for vb_encryption_vb.

They Downgraded and hardmodded my o3ds XL. The plug for the hardmod actually looks like it's supposed to be there and doesn't stick out like a sore thumb. Got the system back quickly. Quality service for sure!

Reactions: vb_encryption_vb

Calistoo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello @vb_encryption_vb ,
I've left you a message on Discord, but I figured I'd leave you one here too. I don't have enough posts to PM you :(
My N3DSXL was bricked during the plailect a9hl installation and is currently on 9.2.0. I've heard you know what you're doing with hardmods and I want to know how to get on with sending my console to you.
I don't use gbatemp at all, so if it's possible can you email me through the email address I sent to you in the Discord message?

Vulcanos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Left a message for VB_encryption on his page but I was wondering about getting some .CIA files installed. I got my 3DS XL home brewed with the Oot3dhax but I have difficulty with the CIA stuff.

I will send information about it if you're interested. It won't be much & I will pay accordingly.

Last edited by Vulcanos,

vb_encryption_vb

That hardmod guy....
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Left a message for VB_encryption on his page but I was wondering about getting some .CIA files installed. I got my 3DS XL home brewed with the Oot3dhax but I have difficulty with the CIA stuff.

I will send information about it if you're interested. It won't be much & I will pay accordingly.
Nobody is going to install CIA files for you..

Vulcanos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Connect to eshop and download it ?

Its a Japanese game that is being played on a homebrewed Western 3DS XL.

I can't update an out of region game because eShop only covers games released in this area.

I tried BigBlueMenu, PastaCFA, rxHooks... I can't get anything to work to even attempt at something of that nature.

At the very least, I'd accept a hardmod.

Last edited by Vulcanos,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: For you @Xdqwerty https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF1sefvrN40 +2