Status
Not open for further replies.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Goomba works well, and Goomba Color allows for GBC emulation as well, though Goomba Color does not have savestate support so continue using the black&white Goomba if you wish to keep those.

Max size is 32 MB, or whatever the max for your specific cart is. For instance, with the EZ-V 3in1 if you want to run games from the 3in1's RAM, you're limited to 16 MB, while if you're okay with running them from NOR you can get up to 32 MB.

Orangegamer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
is it actually possible to play dreamcast on the ds?? cause im confused
wacko.gif

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The DS doesn't have nearly enough power to even conceivably run any Dreamcast emulators. There is one that emulates the little CPU thing in the Dreamcast controller, but not for the actual system.

Orangegamer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
DanTheManMS Posted Apr 20 2008, 11:51 PM
The DS doesn't have nearly enough power to even conceivably run any Dreamcast emulators. There is one that emulates the little CPU thing in the Dreamcast controller, but not for the actual system.

Thanks because i just wanted to know if it worked i would of played PowerStone 2 on it lol
biggrin.gif

chaos_kontrol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GameDragon said:
what are the chances of seeing an arcade emulator that is capable of playing games such as Marvel Vs Capcom made for the DS?

Pretty improbable. I don't think it has enough power for a feat like that.

Then again, I did attempt to play Unreal Tournament III on DS and it actually worked at about 1 FPS (Win2DS FTW
yaynds.gif
)

A new NeoGeo emu came out. Playing SVC Chaos, Metal Slug 5, and KoF 2002 right now. Runs smoothly....well, SVC does.

cris92x

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Marvel vs Capcom on DS seems possible... maybe with 16mb gba expansion i mean most neogeo games run 45 fps+... metal slug ran perfect except for it slows down by 5 fps when too much stuff happens and it freezes when u try throwing a grenade or spamming them on 1st level.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.