1. StingerTheRaven

Newcomer

United States
    Ahh, I misread then. Thanks :P

2. Mikitok

Mikitok GBAtemp Fan

New Zealand
    I need a flashcart to run those emulators?

3. Flame

Flame Me > You

depends which emulator you want to run. and what hack you are using.

4. Indy13

Indy13 GBAtemp Regular

France
    Last edited by Indy13, May 10, 2020
    wariobar and cvskid like this.
  5. Indy13

Indy13 GBAtemp Regular

France
    After finding that many links were dead, I decided to compile useful emulators, homebrews and applications in a mega pack.

First, I want to apologize in advance to the developers because some programs in this pack were stored on an SD card and not as archives in the form of .zip or .rar files, so there is some softwares which only the useful files are present and not the readme files in which the names of the authors are mentioned, most have their readme files but some of these files are missing, so I apologize for that.

Some things can only be used with an EZ Flash 3in1, other things can be used normally without adding external devices. some emulators (snes, neogeo pocket, Apple II and chip8) are not perfect on the contrary but they still playable and allow you to get a little idea of what could be a final rendering, other emulators (NeoDS, PC Engine, MSX, TI83 + and Dragon / Tandy Color ) require bios, I do not provide these files just like I do not provide the roms, if you have questions about this, you will find your answers on google.

For DSx86, it is strongly recommended to install Windows 3.00a in order to be able to use Notepad to directly modify your .txt, .ini and .bat files from your console, in order to prevent a possible writing error, it is essential to keep mind that an SD card is not a hard drive therefore having Notepad on its console greatly limits this kind of corruption risks, I do not provide Windows 3.00a, you will find that on google, to know the list of DSx86 compatibility and how to configure your games with DSx86config manager here is the link of Patrick Aalto's site:

https://dsx86.patrickaalto.com/

You will also find in this pack applications and homebrews, some homebrews like DSdoom or Quake 1, 2 & Mods require the .wad or .pak files of the original games, these files are not included in the pack, I do not provide them, you easily find this on google.

The pack includes 29 emulators, 19 homebrews and some applications (mainly menus like HBmenu or DSkiosk), DSOrganise, Diagnose and applications to test and configure your EZ Flash 3in1.

If you need information on how to install these emulators, try to do a search on the forum before creating a topic, the forum being very rich in information, normally you should find your answer by a simple search.

Here is the link, enjoy! :

http://www.mediafire.com/file/x8zjc2ylo1jttkr/Emulators_pack_for_nds.rar/file

Last edited by Indy13, May 10, 2020
  6. djleviticus

djleviticus GBAtemp Regular

How do you get CrocoDS working, is there a folder it looks for for roms????

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

thanks for this :)

Indy13 likes this.
  7. djleviticus

Sorted where to put the roms thanks to your emulation pack

Indy13 likes this.
  8. Indy13

Indy13 GBAtemp Regular

France
    For CrocoDS check in the archive file or create yourself the goods folder and subfubolder :

1. On the sd root, create a folder called : ROMS
    2. In this ROMS folder, create a subfolder called : CPC
    3. Put your games with .dsk extension in the CPC subfolder

For this emulation pack, if you have no specific indication this means you can put your roms anywhere on your sd, you just have to create a game folder and put your roms inside with subfolders or not, it's up to you, if you have a specific folder with the .nds file like CrocoDS, msxDS, FrodoDS etc... this means you have to put the specific folder who comes with the .nds file on the root of your sd and put your roms inside. :)

djleviticus likes this.
  9. djleviticus

Thanks for that.

Indy13 likes this.
  10. Mikitok

Mikitok GBAtemp Fan

New Zealand
  11. Indy13

Indy13 GBAtemp Regular

France
    the mediafire link just above is still valid, here is the content : Sans titre2.jpg Sans titre.jpg

With other applications to organize your SD card and test your EZ Flash 3in1

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - emulators,