Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
No TG16 Emulators?

Nope. No TG16/PCE emulators for Slot-1.
There is one for Slot-2, however. It's called PCEAdvance.

@pasc - Thanks for that comment.
happy.gif

~Nero

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
Great job collecting this list of slot1 emulators. This is a great resource for people just starting out.

I would like to see the StellaDS comments updated to reflect the issues this emulator has. I find that the compatability is not "near perfect" at all. PAL is not supported and some games do not even load (IE: Pitfall II). Others suffer from severe lag, just give Pitfall, River Raid, or Sea Quest a play and see what I mean. The sound seems to be the reason for most of the lag according to The!Chuckster on his official Web site. The paddle controller is not yet emulated so classics like Breakout and Super Breakout are unplayable.

Does anyone know if anyone is working on a WIP version of this using the source provided by The!Chuckster? He hasn't updated the EMU for almost a year.

-Another World

audrey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all, this thread is like, WOW!
yaynds.gif

Thanks alot! Great job

As I just got my DS Lite 2 weeks back, I still didn't know much, and am not aware that I could play NES/SNES games on my DS!
shy.gif

Ok I have 2 questions tho, just to confirm: (before getting this EZ-Flash 3-in-1 thingy)

To play the games from NES/SNES etc, I don't have to buy any other special carts but just download, say, the NES emulator nesDS and place it in my microSD card and I could play those NES games on my DS?
That simple?? I am using DSTT if that helps

as for GBA games, I have to get carts like EZ-Flash 3-in-1, is that right?

Rugapand

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
First of all awesome thread!

Why hasen't it been updated!?(I mean there are many new updates and some emus not represented here)

(or why is there no thread that imitates what Nero has done?, quite well I might add)

And does anyone know how well these work on CycloDs evo?

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rugapand said:

Why hasen't it been updated!?(I mean there are many new updates and some emus not represented here)

(or why is there no thread that imitates what Nero has done?, quite well I might add)

Yeah, this thread needs an update, and yes, many of the emus work fine on the Evo card.

Probably the main update for this topic would be NeoDS, if for no other reason because folks can now play all the games from the Metal Slug series, and they run amazingly well on the emu.

WB3000

Trophies
Website
wb3000.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Nero said:
O.O I just came back.. I'll be updating it once I get caught up.

Costello added anchor codes to the forum, so you could have links for each of the table of contents items, and when clicked, the page jumps down to the related information.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which system? What do you mean by "doesn't work"?

I've been playing Aero Fighters for the SNES with SNEmulDS for ages now, so I know it works there. Don't know about the Genesis version (assuming there is one).

aaron91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
irpacynot said:
Rugapand said:

Yeah, this thread needs an update, and yes, many of the emus work fine on the Evo card.

Probably the main update for this topic would be NeoDS, if for no other reason because folks can now play all the games from the Metal Slug series, and they run amazingly well on the emu.

Metal Slug X always freezes for me at the start up screen. They don't all work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74nTzbgDGWM