Gaming Links for converted movies for 3ds

123123habbo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi i am new here and i was wondering that we should all post download links to 2d and 3d movies which we have converted using Nekusouls converter for 3ds. I have only found trailers and shorts up for direct download on sharing sites and i feel that it is silly that we all convert the same movies again and again when they only need to be converted once for everyone to enjoy. If anyone converts any family guy or south park episodes (2d) or avatar (3d) i will be especially grateful. I am also asking this as my computer is to old to run 3ds converter 2.2 so it cannot split the movies in 10 minute sections. Here is the link to shorts and trailers:
-snip-
Thank you so much in advance, this site is the best!!!!!

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is arguably a bannable offense, since the movies has been converted technically its not a pirated copy but the flat out fact is that you would be posting links to copyrighted content, however I don't know if its just roms we cant post links to or copywriten content in general. Either way its a good idea but to be honest the 3DS video player isn't worth it unless you REALLY like 3D no matter how bad the quality.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6ckbBpSKhw