GBA Convert Codebreaker/GameShark SP/Xploder to Action Replay?

Neoqueenhoneybee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to preface this with...I am very new to cheat devices. I bought a GBA Action Replay for my husband's birthday so he could beat one game. But it turns out that the codes that exist for this game are in a different format (?) than what the AR accepts. For better clarity, I will be including all the links I have found, to help better illustrate the issue.

The codes I found are in this format:

96744DA3 2AE8
78F06BC9 75B4
D926B087 7197
(gamehacking.org/game/5509?hacker=MadCatz)

I need them to be in this type of format:
XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX

My AR device is running V3.3. I did attempt to put in the codes as is and just use '0000' to fill in the empty spaces, but it didn't work. I tried. The AR does work with games that were previously input, so I know it works. I also tried borrowing a PC (we only have macs), and downloading the AR program, but the device would not hook up with the computer, so I have to input everything on the AR device itself, and I cannot use a computer to do so.

Is there a site or something that can automatically convert the existing codes to the format I need to input on the AR I bought....or do I need to buy him something different?

I found these sites too, but honestly, it goes over my head.

Other random things I found online that I'm not sure were the correct answer, but I will put here anyway.
I tried putting the codes into this site, but perhaps I did it wrong. Got nothing useful (gamehacking.org/?sys=gba)
Will the 'CBA Crypt' solve my problem? If so I will need to find a PC. (doc.kodewerx.org/hacking_gba.html#ardescribe)

AR info just so I don't lose it:
doc.kodewerx.org/tools.html#gba

I do want to say 'thank you' to anyone who gives this thread your time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto