Homebrew Nintendo Video Convertor - Video convertor for 3DS and Wii

Rat.2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, everyone! I keep getting this massge from the app. It says something like "ffmpeg" is not internal or external command, executable program, or batch file." in Russian(sorry, I can't change system language 'cause of my windows version). Does anyone know what's this mean?
ffmpeg is the program used to re-encode the video
what you can do is as instructed by Tobias "grab the bottom of the GUI window, and pull it down, it will reveal hidden debug stuff. There is an textbox that contains the generated ffmpeg command. copy the ffmpeg command"

Then you can use ffmpeg manually https://ffmpeg.org/
Download the binary for ffmpeg, open CMD in the location where you put the ffmpeg binary and then try using the command you copied from the nintendo video converter program

Ra881t

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
ffmpeg is the program used to re-encode the video
what you can do is as instructed by Tobias "grab the bottom of the GUI window, and pull it down, it will reveal hidden debug stuff. There is an textbox that contains the generated ffmpeg command. copy the ffmpeg command"
Thanks, I've already figured it out. When I extracted the ffmpeg archive, I placed all of its content into the nvc directory. But when I did that with encoder only, nvc worked

Reactions: Rat.2

3DS-PAPA

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hi guys I hope you are very well
I using this program and when I convert left/right stereo 3D video to 3DS, I can convert perfectly but when I try to convert Up/Down stereo 3D, every time I have an attachment error, Does somebody know how I can fix this issue?

Sincerely, I don't know why the error says "No such file or directory" and also says "convertedtoleftright. mvk" if I tried to convert video of Up/Down stereo to 3D for 3DS...

I somebody can help me, I really appreciate it!

Attachments

• Nintendo Video Converter error.jpg
    Nintendo Video Converter error.jpg
    255.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Nintendo Video Converter setup.jpg
    Nintendo Video Converter setup.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 15
Reactions: chronoss

T0biasCZe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Sincerely, I don't know why the error says "No such file or directory" and also says "convertedtoleftright. mvk" if I tried to convert video of Up/Down stereo to 3D for 3DS...
the up/down 3D video is currently implemented in a way that it first converts the video to left/right and then converts the left right for the 3ds, but for some reason its not running the first ffmpeg command to convert to left right 3d

i am gonna look at this later

• Love
Reactions: impeeza

Maneda14

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, how can someone add subtitles to any video? I 've been for hours trying to and I couldn't, what am I doing wrong?

Last edited by Maneda14,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto