Not open for further replies.

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Thanks mrdude, super cool ^^

Is it possible in the future!......perhaps to use ps-phive + psfree? or is that not possible in general! ?

Thank you very much for your great work always ^^
You'd need to ask Leeful as he's the creator of PSphive and I don't want to mess about with his files any more than I need to. I won't be adding Psfree to it as to be honest the files work pretty good already without any messing about and it's more work than it's worth. TBH I don't see much difference in stability from psfree that what we had before it. Why don't you just mess about with those files yourself? I mean you have example files now that you can copy stuff from. Sometimes people just need to do things for themselves now and again, especially if it's something they want.
Post automatically merged:

Bro esp32s2 psfree mod??
This thread is only for Lilygo dongle s3, if you want to request something in the forum, start your own thread on it.

laz305

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@mrdude hey I'm gonna do a fresh install, see if itll fix my flash error. so I uninstalled Arduino but still have the Arduino folder in Documents. Do I wanna/need to delete that also?

can you tell me what I need to install. now I am getting ESPAsyncTCP error

Last edited by laz305,

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
@mrdude hey I'm gonna do a fresh install, see if itll fix my flash error. so I uninstalled Arduino but still have the Arduino folder in Documents. Do I wanna/need to delete that also?

How do you expect me to know what software you are flashing and what libs you need? Or what board you are flashing, what you have already installed etc. I've not get telepathic abilities. Also what is setting up your computer with software got to do with this thread? I'm pretty sure there are millions of tutorials on google, Arduino forums and places like that which will tell you what you need to do.

laz305

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dude there is nothing nowhere explaining how to install arduino to flash esp32 boards for ps4.
just tell me what you installed, let's start there. I just did a fresh install. I remember there are a ton of things I need to install. Can you point me in right direction please. let's start with this ESPAsyncTCP error

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
dude there is nothing nowhere explaining how to install arduino to flash esp32 boards for ps4.
just tell me what you installed, let's start there. I just did a fresh install. I remember there are a ton of things I need to install. Can you point me in right direction please. let's start with this ESPAsyncTCP error
It literally took me a second to google this: "flash esp32 board arduino"

and this:

https://github.com/Xinyuan-LilyGO/T-Dongle-S3

bigking94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
New GoldHEN 2.4b16.2

IMG_20240201_190033_733.jpg

Attachments

• GoldHENv2.4b16.2.7z
    247.8 KB · Views: 14
Last edited by bigking94,

eemcmCL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Is there a way to make psfree work on an esp32 s2 mini? I remember that there was a topic of yours for esp32 s2 mini, but I can't find it on the forum...

I tried to load the PsFree-esp_files.zip files, it loads the exploit page but nothing happens afterward.

Do you have in mind doing something for the s2 mini, so that we are not abandoned?

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
hey i need some help i want to flash my lilygo t-dongle s3 but when i press the button and plug in i get no serial port or anything what do i need to do?
Keep your finger on the button when plugging it in. If it isn't working check your USB port or make sure you are not using a USB hub and are directly plugging it into the usb port. Also
hey i need some help i want to flash my lilygo t-dongle s3 but when i press the button and plug in i get no serial port or anything what do i need to do?
Keep the button pressed as you plug it in.

Maupiti

Hacking is so « Nice »
Trophies
XP
Country
France

You could maybe use Nodmcu-pyflasher Gui instead of Arduino, never failed or error for me when flashing 😏
Being using it for quite a long time (since Pi project),and flashed various devices with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1