Level-5 trademarks leaked, includes Yokai Watch, Layton, Inazuma

1469476573-captura-de-pantalla-2016-07-25-a-las-21-55-42.png

1469476573-captura-de-pantalla-2016-07-25-a-las-21-55-20.png 1469476573-captura-de-pantalla-2016-07-25-a-las-21-55-25.png 1469476573-captura-de-pantalla-2016-07-25-a-las-21-55-31.png 1469476573-captura-de-pantalla-2016-07-25-a-las-21-55-37.png 1469476573-captura-de-pantalla-2016-07-25-a-las-21-55-47.png

Game company Level-5 has filled a few interesting trademarks in Europe this week. These trademarks include things such as "Lady Layton", "Inazuma Eleven Ares", "Otme HERO", and "Yokai Watch Geraponrhythm". Level-5 Vision, an event dedicated to the company's games and announcements will be happening on the 27th of July, and will likely include more information about these games.

:arrow: Source

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lady Layton? Sounds sexy, oh wait It's just like @Chary She kinda like a lady detective who finds information and shares it as news. No wait is more like April O'neil from Ninja Turtles. Just be careful out there. Don't get kidnapped by villans while doing news.

What there is Inazuma eleven games in europe? no USA one? O_O

Reactions: Chary

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
What there is Inazuma eleven games in europe? no USA one? O_O

Yeaaaah, pretty sure they released the games in the US, but like in Europe, they release them after the animated series.

The actual Yokai Watch sequel was already announced for the west, wasn't it?

I think so, just like the new Inazuma Eleven. BTW, for the fans of the anime (like me, yes I'm 26 and still get hyped for that anime :P), it's already being produced! You can fin artworks of the new Inazuma Eleven here

D

Deleted User

Yeaaaah, pretty sure they released the games in the US, but like in Europe, they release them after the animated series.

I think so, just like the new Inazuma Eleven. BTW, for the fans of the anime (like me, yes I'm 26 and still get hyped for that anime :P), it's already being produced! You can fin artworks of the new Inazuma Eleven here
Pretty sure US only got inazuma eleven 1.
EU got 1,2,3 , go 1 and go2.

Edit: looked at the wiki and it says that US only got inazuma eleven 1 for 3ds

Last edited by ,
Reactions: Chary

Trolling

This Username is taken. Problem?
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

That's because Americans hate soccer.
In Europe the game is only selling well in France.

D

Deleted User

Ive noticed that the inazuma games also sell well in the netherlands xd. Most of the people on the gamefaqs board of inazuma eleven go chrono stones are dutch.

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
The new Inazuma looks really hype lol, they're bringing back Endou and from a fans vote, Gouenji!

If you have follow some pitcure present by the company you already know no one of the older character is returning (at the moment and whay we know) is returning for this game in the main story. Look here.
Is not specifid but apperently this game time here around the same time the first game. We don't know if hes around the time of the fire Inazuma Eleven for DS or in the middle before the story for Inzaum Eleven GO.

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland

Wow, that's rare, usually we're the forgotten ones :P What's even stranger is that the anime is licensed in the US but not the games they're based on...

Reactions: Deleted User

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to see how far out we are from getting a new Yo-Kai game. I dont really care about the rest of that lot, but I enjoyed yo-kai enough, I am willing to try the next game. Hopefully the fix the scouting system though. That was painful.

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not really. It's just an insignificant sport.

Poorer countries like Soccer because all you need is a ball and a set place to represent the goals, though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr