Lego Starwars shipped incomplete?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Nenyana, Sep 19, 2006.

Sep 19, 2006
  1. Nenyana
    OP

Newcomer Nenyana Advanced Member

After playing Lego Starwars on the DS for about 5 minutes I noticed various bugs, the ones that really spoiled the gameplay were my allies accidentally shooting me all of the time and also walking into my line of fire. Many others have also reported glitches, invincible enemies and the appearance of doubles. According to this website, Lego Starwars for the DS was shipped incomplete. I have never heard of this website but found it interesting so here is the link Lego Starwars 2 shipped incomplete

2. Kaphis

Member Kaphis GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    I am also very disappointed in this, lucky I tried this game out before buying it ==" Most of the games I try I end up buying but this one.....I am glad I got the PC game to fall back on

3. khan

Member khan GBAtemp Maniac

Pakistan
    according to some reports they are going to be releasing a second batch of LSW2 with alot of tweaks as they just rushed it out.

4. falcon64z8

Member falcon64z8 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    The camera is one major problem I have with the ds version and did you guys see the score on ign, 3.5!

5. DownwardSpyral

Newcomer DownwardSpyral The Fastest Thing Alive

United States
    Wait... so they are just releasing a fixed version under the same name? What happens to those early-adopters that got the crappy one? I hope they update it, but i hope they don't screw those that have purchased the game so far... not that you should anyway...it sucks

6. ZildjianKX

Member ZildjianKX GBAtemp Regular

United States
    One of the best reasons to own a flash cart, when companies pull crap like this.

7. legendofphil

Member legendofphil Phil no Densetsu

United Kingdom
    Maybe I should add v1.1 to the undumped list and hope it is bug free.