Gaming Lego Starwars shipped incomplete?

Nenyana

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
After playing Lego Starwars on the DS for about 5 minutes I noticed various bugs, the ones that really spoiled the gameplay were my allies accidentally shooting me all of the time and also walking into my line of fire. Many others have also reported glitches, invincible enemies and the appearance of doubles. According to this website, Lego Starwars for the DS was shipped incomplete. I have never heard of this website but found it interesting so here is the link Lego Starwars 2 shipped incomplete

Kaphis

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I am also very disappointed in this, lucky I tried this game out before buying it ==" Most of the games I try I end up buying but this one.....I am glad I got the PC game to fall back on

khan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
according to some reports they are going to be releasing a second batch of LSW2 with alot of tweaks as they just rushed it out.

DownwardSpyral

The Fastest Thing Alive
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
according to some reports they are going to be releasing a second batch of LSW2 with alot of tweaks as they just rushed it out.

Wait... so they are just releasing a fixed version under the same name? What happens to those early-adopters that got the crappy one? I hope they update it, but i hope they don't screw those that have purchased the game so far... not that you should anyway...it sucks

ZildjianKX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Wait... so they are just releasing a fixed version under the same name? What happens to those early-adopters that got the crappy one? I hope they update it, but i hope they don't screw those that have purchased the game so far... not that you should anyway...it sucks

One of the best reasons to own a flash cart, when companies pull crap like this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm