Lego Pirates of the Caribbean Crashes [Wii]

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Darkor04, May 21, 2011.

May 21, 2011
  1. Darkor04
    OP

Newcomer Darkor04 Newbie

Puerto Rico
    Hello everyone I was spending some time playing Lego Pirates [Wii] when I reach the last level the game crashes... reloaded the game several times and still crash at same spot [after the initial cut scene move and hit anything or walk near blackbeard and the game crashes] unable to finish the game its frustrating I try with two different game backups and different Wii Systems and still happening.... anyone experiencing the same issue??? and how to bypass it if possible???

2. tueidj

Member tueidj I R Expert

Buy the game?

3. Darkor04
    OP

Newcomer Darkor04 Newbie

Puerto Rico
    Did you buy all your games? Don't think so... No body does [​IMG] I buy the ones that worth it.

I manage to bypass that problem by not breaking any lego bricks until enter the cave... BTW my brother Buy the Game, so where do you think the backup came [​IMG]

[two different wii system my bros wii and mine] [two different backups ripped the game twice] wii don't live in same house [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. stimpco

Newcomer stimpco Newbie

United States
    @Darkor04... same issue... crashes right at the beginning of that level... ALSO and more importantly, when playing back through to get my 100%, crashes on "At World's End/Davy Jones' Locker"... same spot every time. Final board, bottom/south end of the pirate ship. Seems if you even get NEAR the red blocks that need repairing it crashes. Tried 3 different sources.

EDIT:
    After reading, try this:
    SOLUTION
    Adjusting the sound settings of the Wii system to "Stereo" or "Mono" from "Surround" has been known to resolve the issue. To adjust the Wii system's sound settings:
    From the Wii Channel menu, point to the "Wii Options" button on the screen and press the A Button.
    At the next screen, point to Wii Settings and press the A Button.
    In the Wii Settings menu, point to Sound and press the A Button.
    Select "Stereo" or "Mono", then point to Confirm and and press the A Button.
    Point to Back and and press the A Button to return to the Wii Options menu, and again to return to the Wii Channel menu.
    Re-start Lego Pirates and see if it fixed the problem.

I'll keep y'all posted.

EDIT:
    Worked like a champ.