Homebrew not recognizing flash drive. And ush loader gx crashing on new wii.

Fixnits

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently got a new wi because my old one broke, the first thing I did was format the system memory, then installed homebrew. Then I used the same flash drive I used on my old wii for homebrew apps and ush loader g games, and at first it seamed to work fine. Later I decided to move my wii to a different tv to play a game with my family, but homebrew would not read my flash drive, just no apps came up in the homebrew channel.

After switching it around a bit I got it to work, but then in ush loader gx, when I selected a game, it froze and crashed. This happened a few more time, and the whole ush loader g thing was super slow and not loading things. Then after a bit homebrew stoped showing my apps again. Idk if it is my flash drive, because I got a new one recently and it has been giving me transfer speed issues in windows, but it has all the same files as the old one that worked fine. I also have 60 total games on us loader gx, so idk if that's too much that it's making it crash or whatever. Someone please give me a solution because I need this wii to work 100% by Wednesday night.

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Good morning,

prefer an external hard drive and everything will be fine.

USB keys often work very badly with the Wii.

you can try the WBFS format with the USB key and i promise you it may work or not

post a syscheck report here, for control

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto