Gaming Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Gameplay Discussion (will contain spoilers)

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so you pass the spiky balls, get to the part where there's a boulder on top of a wooden platform, burn it, then you get to the part where there's motion controls and you use a hammer to hit the ball all the way into the hole thing, then you progress. You must burn another platform and freeze time on the teeter totter kinda thing so the boulder can break open the next door, then on the (I think) final one, you open the little bars via a switch that you stand on, then there is this cart thing that I assume follows the rails to open the door. BUT HOW DOES IT MOVE?!

Is it close enough that you could use the pull/push function of the magnet? up on the d-pad pushes and down on the d-pad pulls.

D

Deleted-379826

Is it close enough that you could use the pull/push function of the magnet? up on the d-pad pushes and down on the d-pad pulls.
Well it is close, right in front of me but the magnet does not attach or whatever to it.

depparted

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
What order are you guys doing the divine beasts in?
I just finished the Zora one and I'm going to the Gorons, will I get my ass handed to me?
And has anyone else found another great fairy aside from the one in Kakariko?

Last edited by depparted,

famouslutt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Fastest way to make rupees

I found that a good way to earn 300 rupees is to store a (small) horse & collect it from the Gerudo (sp?) stables and kinda race to the other end of the canyon that you're in. After you smash ur way past a few boulders, u will get to a flatish rock that seems to block ur path. It doesn't, but just past that is a guy that will give u 300 rupees for the horse!

Also, all over the place (around the shrine & above the canyon) are those black rocks (look like chewed gum =) that u can bomb. There are quite a few & they have topaz & rubies (!)

I got about ~900 rupees just from that area! Also worthwhile blowing up those black rocks whenever u see them. They usually give u opal @ least!

MCG_Raven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Don't think I understand I know I'm just missing something but I enter their hideout where all the torches are lit and the doors are but can't do anything.
OH that room. Burn the banners in that room

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What order are you guys doing the divine beasts in?
I just finished the Zora one and I'm going to the Gorons, will I get my ass handed to me?
And has anyone else found another great fairy aside from the one in Kakariko?
Zora, Gorons, Gerudo, Rito is my order and it seems to be what the game expects you to choose as in the Zora Area the Enemies are significantly weaker than in the Dessert while the Volcano has the Enemies pretty in between them. On my Way to the last Divine beast still but so far i am getting my ass handed to me already which could be because i only have slightly less than half the Shrines done yet so i don't have that many hearts

depparted

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
OH that room. Burn the banners in that room

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Zora, Gorons, Gerudo, Rito is my order and it seems to be what the game expects you to choose as in the Zora Area the Enemies are significantly weaker than in the Dessert while the Volcano has the Enemies pretty in between them. On my Way to the last Divine beast still but so far i am getting my ass handed to me already which could be because i only have slightly less than half the Shrines done yet so i don't have that many hearts
Thanks!
Anywhere I can find heat resistance clothing? Getting up death mountain is killing me way faster than I expected

zer01717

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How do you use your gems (amber, ruby, sapphire. . . Etc) to craft? Is there a person who does it for you? Or is it like cooking?

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
On the elephant shrine second floor I have done the terminal that you get by stopping the wheel with ice but what do you do with the big wheel that has a ball on a stick and two stone blocks with a smaller block between them??

Justin20020

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I don't know where to go after meeting impa and find the first shrine with a guy in the near of kakariko. I'm somehow confused about it

Arecaidian Fox

fox-ott
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where did you find the second trident? I have no idea where it is
It's under the northwest bridge, going toward Upland Zorana, down in the water. Use Cryonis to make a platform in the water to stand on, then Magnesis to pull it out. Alternatively, the cranky old Zora in the back of the item shop can make you a new spear if you bring him the needed materials.

SharinganLust

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's under the northwest bridge, going toward Upland Zorana, down in the water. Use Cryonis to make a platform in the water to stand on, then Magnesis to pull it out. Alternatively, the cranky old Zora in the back of the item shop can make you a new spear if you bring him the needed materials.

I remembered my old login from a million years ago just to reply to this comment. Lol. Once you have the ceremonial trident in hand, go on top of the waterfall, jump off and hover, line yourself up with the platform at the base, and do an attack from the air and land on the platform. The mini dungeon opens up. Also, I'm pretty sure beating the area is a requirement. If I didn't have the Mipha's Grace, I would have died.

Last edited by SharinganLust,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The only CoD game I played that I truly enjoyed was Black Ops 1, and only the single player...