Gaming Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Gameplay Discussion (will contain spoilers)

danny08

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
does anyone know where i can get the helmet in the yiga hideout?
Im in the hideout, and i made through it to the last room, but there was only a banana in the chest and now im confused :D

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use Cryonis way less than the other Rune abilities, so, I kind of forget about it.

Eventually, you'll use it second to your bombs. You can use Cryonis to cross bodies of water easily, as long as you make a pillar before you jump in--then, you can pillar-jump-glide-climb all the way across.

wadisnake

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Can't find location of first picture. Any help on map ?
Thanks

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Nevermind, found it

H1B1Esquire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Random, general ideas: You can shoot a Guardian in its eye up to the last second to daze it, then chop off its tentacles to conserve arrows.

You can get arrows by smashing pots, crates, having enemies shoot/miss; if you need to buy arrows--you can employ old-fashioned TLoZ-tactics (lifting rocks, smashing pots, etc,), but chopping grass seems to yeild Hylian Rice, bugs, birds, and fairies.

You get more money for prepared dishes than random crap, so cook the five ingredients before flat-out selling them.

DON'T sell your 'Ancient' stuff; you actually need these to get beefy weapons and upgrade the S. slate/runes further.Be careful which items you sell, Great Fairies can upgrade your armor; also, try to buy full sets (Hylian, etc.) to get better bonuses once you have the armor upgraded (if said bonus would be available.)

You can set traps for enemies by placing a bomb and pressing down on the D-pad to whistle to get their attention. Be careful you don't call your Donkey/Horse/Pony into the blast or KYS!

Reactions: RowanDDR

RowanDDR

SNES Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
Now stuck on the divine beast Vah Medoh.. blew up its 4 cannons.. got inside.. now what?
EDIT: Ah you can use the purple icons on the map screen to rotate the level... of course. Standing on one of the blocks that moves when you tilt the level, you can jump onto the ladder-like frame, then jump into the next room. In there, you can tilt the level back again and drop a bomb into the pipe.. but then what lol.

Ahah... https://www.vg247.com/2017/03/03/zelda-breath-of-the-wild-guide-divine-beast-vah-medoh-dungeon/

Last edited by RowanDDR,

metanoGroso

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hi guys, i'm stuck at Vah Naboris (beast from Gerudo)... i have to activate the last remaining control...this control is in a long long corridor that ends (apparently) with a black circular door beeing hit for 4 laser beams.

How do i go trough it?

H1B1Esquire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Big thanks i will try it.

And have (again) one question how to have rupees? Because for the fairy in "cocorico (in french)" I need 100 ruppes. And actually I have 0 :-(.
Crunch

Fastest way to make rupees (80) seems to be doing the Bird-man Research Study flight challenge. If you glide over 600m, you'll get a silver rupee, 500m is a purple, and anything below 500m is nothing. I say 80 rupees because the challenge costs 20 rupees to attempt. I believe you have unlimited attempts; haven't left the area for fear he'll (Branli) leave like Hetsu (inventory upgrade Korok with maracas.)

It's Ridgeland Tower, which is NW of Hyrule Field or really far W of Lanayru Tower.
Definitely worth the trip.

Last edited by H1B1Esquire,

unknownpopo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So at the yiga hideout looking for the helm, and not able to figure out how to even enter rooms or anything. Someone wanna give me a hint?

AaronUzumaki

A.K.A. Ecstasy Espeon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I am on the sidequests where you need to collect 10 restless crickets. I've gotten 1 and seen a couple more that fled whilst I sprinted by, but I can't find anymore. Anyone know of a good place/way to find them?

Heatran5400

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And did anyone manage to find the Ceremonial Trident that was dropped from a bridge in some sidequest? I've been looking all over, but just can't find it.

RIhzrgo.png
Looking for the same answer. Have you found the trident or anyone else yet?

D

Deleted-379826

I'm stuck at the kaam ya'tak shrine. In the beginning there is a segment of spiky balls that you must pass and you can stop them using the Magnet. After its a bunch of Boulder related puzzles.

AaronUzumaki

A.K.A. Ecstasy Espeon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm stuck at the kaam ya'tak shrine. In the beginning there is a segment of spiky balls that you must pass and you can stop them using the Magnet. After its a bunch of Boulder related puzzles.
Which particular segment are you stuck on? I Remember this one vividly.

Reactions: Deleted-379826
D

Deleted-379826

Which particular segment are you stuck on? I Remember this one vividly.
Okay so you pass the spiky balls, get to the part where there's a boulder on top of a wooden platform, burn it, then you get to the part where there's motion controls and you use a hammer to hit the ball all the way into the hole thing, then you progress. You must burn another platform and freeze time on the teeter totter kinda thing so the boulder can break open the next door, then on the (I think) final one, you open the little bars via a switch that you stand on, then there is this cart thing that I assume follows the rails to open the door. BUT HOW DOES IT MOVE?!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Smegmaglutide.