Kurt Angle makes his long awaited return to WWE RAW

lavera

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll just leave this here :ph34r:

I'm not forcing anyone to watch. But if you are open minded and willing to waste 20mins, then...

Reactions: markehmus

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
haha funny how this rings back memories of Cena rapping with Angle , and of all the guys at work i'd drop while practicing the ankle lock.

i enjoy hating the bad guy, Darth Vader, Khan, Hannibal even Angle was fun to hate back in the day.

boo to all you people who moan its fake , while sitting at your pc , get out there and try a back flip off the top rope. or maybe just on a mat.
i am sure the bulk here could not.

so gymnastics aint a sport ?
"Gymnastics is a sport involving the performance of exercises requiring balance, strength, flexibility, agility, endurance and control. "

it may not be a conventional sport but the scripted choreography can be somewhat entertaining , as you moaners who are entertained by the scripted quarrels of Greys Anatomy
and Big Bang Theory should be able to understand - to each their own.

i understand how some could really enjoy it.

i feel for all you guys who cant watch Jackie Chan movies 'cuz dare fake' , Walking Dead cuz its 'scripted' , and live life behind a pc thinking good old childish imagination and fun is something to mock.

life would be pretty boring without the 'fake' 'scripted' ..."ahhh i know how this is gonna end" shit we put our selves through

i hope to see a post that Edge or Jeff come back to make at least an appearance , i would tune in for that.
The difference being is that this is masquerading as a sport, it advertises itself as a sport however its nothing more than a soap for people who think they are too manly for soaps

Last edited by yusuo,

Shine Lamont

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The difference being is that this is masquerading as a sport, it advertises itself as a sport however its nothing more than a soap for people who think they are too manly for soaps

The thing is that it's masked as a real sport with ESPN and other sports outlets covering WWE

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The ones you are hallucinating, or...?