Hacking RELEASE Kosmos - A Hekate CFW-package

Laprox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm going to try a combo that doesn't work for me on SD Files 4.1 (Mario Kart 8 Deluxe + Disgaea 5 Complete Demo), on v4 and see if I notice a difference.
In fact, I'll try Doom as well. :D

Last edited by Laprox,

Laprox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Try "Older LayeredFS" in Version 5 instead
Sorry thats what I meant :D

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yeah, Mario Kart doesn't work with any version for me; on to Doom (Unlike Mario Kart, Doom loads for a short while and only gets the error after attempting to launch its title screen).
I think people should be experimenting, rather than expecting everything to work though. The most compatible donor titles for me have been Disgaea 5 Complete Demo and Splatoon 2 World Premiere.

Last edited by Laprox,

Laprox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I never tested with pinball fx 3 but that doesn't sound like a normal issue
Yeah, no I still see no difference between the older or the newer on 4.1.0, maybe my kernal solves some of these issues, maybe my sd card solution solves them. I have no idea.

tomGER

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yeah, no I still see no difference between the older or the newer on 4.1.0, maybe my kernal solves some of these issues, maybe my sd card solution solves them. I have no idea.
Yeah, I do neither - It's just that some people seem to have issues with it for some reason

Laprox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I did so & when i tried to launch it in LayeredFS it says failed to load. Is there some files i should of deleted or kept?
I like to freshy install new versions (delete all the folders and files it was previously using to be sure). Then proceed; you don't need to delete any games or homebrew, just the sd files.

Reactions: SG854 and SG911

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yeah, Mario Kart doesn't work with any version for me; on to Doom (Unlike Mario Kart, Doom loads for a short while and only gets the error after attempting to launch its title screen).
I think people should be experimenting, rather than expecting everything to work though. The most compatible donor titles for me have been Disgaea 5 Complete Demo and Splatoon 2 World Premiere.
That's the kind of issue that pops up with needing a "donor" to trick the system into loading another game. Reminds me of the Datel Max Media Player days. Oof those were terrible.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo