KiLLaRoMs
OP
Trophies
Website
thetigerbite.com
XP
Country
United States
Sum people just tryin to have fun, and u ban them, or tell them they r gonna be ban, and half the times its just stupid stuff, i dunno whats gotten in2 u, u used to be kool, now ur just a punk who thinks he's the president, congress, and all that other stuff combined.

With that being stated, i will put the black bag over my head and go stand at the top of the hill waiting for my bannishment, or my death, whichever u think i deserve...

-unclosed-

Tempest Stormwin

Kweisatz Haderach
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I think that if you look at this thread there is a majority supporting KiVan, and only two or three who don't. KiVan doesn't ban those people who don't support him, you'll notice. The only exception here is Undertaker, who was NOT banned for taking the opposing view, he was banned for being an idiot and a spammer.

Keep it up. I think that I should say that I've agreed with every ban you've done recently. I am also glad you're not like other mods on other forums who ban just about everyone who makes a post not to your liking. You also give out suspensions -- something I haven't noticed in other forums -- where another forum leader would have just banned the user (Inuyasha, Bluesnote... while the posts that led to their disciplining did deserve it, they aren't idiots, and as such you gave them a second chance...).

-Tempest out.-

Y

yoey2000

For those of you who dont know, there is a reason for TOPICS IN A FORUM. It means anything that has to do with that topic GOES IN THERE. Fun you say? Fun to where people make fun of each other, get in fights, and spam stupid things.

POSTS take up space. Why should he allow stupid posts to take up his web space?

Its time we all use our brains.

I agree 100% with Kivan.

phuzzz

Hooha!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for the interpretation, Tempest. That's exactly what I meant.

You notice all the people on this post that disagree with Kivan, with the exception of Undertaker because he's been an a-hole recently, have not been banned. That's because you are making useful posts instead of just going, "KIVAN SUCKS!" or something like that. You're making a case at least. While he might be irritated by people not agreeing with him, he's allowing you to post.

m@li

Maëlys addict :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Kivan is 100% right and with all the mods, they keep the place safe from spammers. For the same reasons Tempest Stormwind and phuzzz gave, I agree with Kivan and I really enjoy everyday the quality of this board, wich is the result of their great job (all the team).

Tigerbite

KiLLaRoMs
OP
Trophies
Website
thetigerbite.com
XP
Country
United States
woah sry bout all this, my cousin came over and started pissin everyone off that i knew =p

and i have gba temp as my home page so, that how he got it, i had 2 figure out y none of my friends were talkin to me =p

everything i said in here wasnt really me, the only thing i posted in over the past week is, need help & Want ur sites advertised, sry bout all da comoshin...

phuzzz

Hooha!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's all good. It's probably good to have this type of conversation anyway just so people can figure out why people are banned. (In case if they don't read the rules, even though they should
wink.gif
)

JeX-

Banned
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Could people stop oppening these topics about KiVan.....

He exsplained EVERYTHING on this matter in the previous threads that where made up. He tries his best to keep this site pleasant, So people stop moaning. If you call blaming someone else for a incident they did not do "fun", then your in the wrong place......This is a GBA related forum, there are lots of other ways of having fun....I mean this is a online forum, dont people have anything to do in thier spare time....(I dont
tongue.gif
)

If you where admin of a huge forum like GBAtemp, then you would feel the pressure which a Admin may feel.

Remember people are not FORCED to come here or either FORCED to stay, so if theres something you dont like, or you just wonna spam, then this is not the place to be.

-T J

Inu268

woof
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
agree with tj...kivan is doing his best and if you don't like his work,try to make something better.....ow i have to go to school tomorrow..my mother don't trust in a 3 days sick
laugh.gif

Octavious

Trophies
Website
geocities.com
XP
Country
United States
:angry:dudes lay off him i mean dang, he has to keep 9970+ (as of early feb.) in line. now there are a lot of people who dont need lookin after, probobly 2/3+ leavin 3000 so *(excuse the crude math demo) the other admin and mods watch many more 3/4 and then there 550 some. I know the math is dumb but o well. ne ways some of us grow up and some of us are mature enough to relize the truth 3/4 which gives us 130 ish out of thoos there are people who are disrespectful and im-mattture and childish and victim-mentality people leavin 20 or more "annoying and rude people" if i was in a room with them i would be in the state penn the next day for mass murder. I think he is doin a very good job. power to you man.

X-Gamer

GBATemp RPG Master
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I agree. I only joined recently but I have been watching this forum for a long time and I believe that Kivan is a fair admin. who, along with Alexander and Omero, works hard to make this a clean and respected forum.

mole_incarnate

Watermelon!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.iinet.net.au
XP
Country
I dont see how people can be saying all these things. I mean people have a right to say whatever they want, although these boards arent just for slagging something you cant control!. Say what you want folks but dont make it immature crap and insults or anything against the board rules. This goes for ALL boards.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Rye would get shot at sight.