Mic_128

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.smashboards.com
XP
Country
granville said:
It took months just to load a 3-minute video and the picture quality was like your grandmother without her morphine. Waiting builds character you young whippersnappers!

Ha! We didn't even have video, we only had ASCII images! And we couldn't say what ethey were because the letter I hadn't been invented yet!

"What'd you do on the interconnected network?" they'd ask.

"I watched some ASC" Id answer.

"But I just asked!" they'd reply.

DataDrain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
omatic said:
Back in my day, we had to walk through 3kb/s downloads to get our roms! And if someone called the house, we'd have to start all over again! And we never complained!

Best. Quote. Ever.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We had a little thing called "DOS" which was composed of a solid black screen with white text. You could not use a mouse. And for every thing you wished to do, you had to type in the exact address of the program you wished to launch. If you were lucky, the thing would boot up. If not, experience the horror of manual debugging and driver setup!
evil.gif

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
FetT said:
4chan just dumped it.

Hail /v/.
4chan's been begging for a rom dump the past few days, haha.

Lots of fakes popped up, one was a rick roll, another was Rune Factory, there was even a firmware flasher for the old GBA movie player.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.acepcs.com/products/wizbox-g-mini-pc-amd-r7-7735hs lol wizbox +1