Gaming Kirby Super Star Ultra

kennypu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
unfortunatly, since Iam japanese I betray you americans, I'm with the japanese xD. Well since this game is out and I'm enjoying it, my life would be perfect if Line Rider comes out already -.-, i'll be patient though xP

lmdst

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Joe88 said:
Fury878 said:
snowiboy said:
using M3DSReal card I am getting "initializing save data" and game goes no further? any thoughts?
I'm having the same problem with my M3 real, it just wont go past the initializing save data screen.
I dont why your's wont work

mine works fine, using latest official firmware
Is the latest firmware version 35? And the latest Game Manager version v36a? Those are the versions I've got, and I have the same problem as the two friends above. I used two different dumps already...

eddthemac

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lmdst said:
Joe88 said:
Fury878 said:
snowiboy said:
using M3DSReal card I am getting "initializing save data" and game goes no further? any thoughts?
I'm having the same problem with my M3 real, it just wont go past the initializing save data screen.

Is the latest firmware version 35? And the latest Game Manager version v36a? Those are the versions I've got, and I have the same problem as the two friends above. I used two different dumps already...

Same exact thing here. I updated to v35 and even tried a few different dumps.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lmdst said:
Joe88 said:
Fury878 said:
snowiboy said:

we were talking about the m3real firmware
you should ask in the m3 section, someone might know there about the slot-2 carts

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Game is nice. I have 81% of the game finished

With 43/60 treasures and 92% of "Copy Essences Deluxe.

The main thing I am having trouble with is "The arena" and "Helper to hero".

mugendragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fury878 said:
I just updated to the latest firmware and it is working now.

Im also having problems the freezing problems at the initial save data with my m3 ds real
can u link me to the exact firmware u used? and did u transfer it directly or through game manager?

thanks

zlac

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I also have the freezing problems after new game is unlocked on brand new Supercard DS1 (new package, spring, everything);
Could it be game bug, bad dump, slow microSD card (probably not because I have Kingston 2GB Japan set to 5/25 in options, no freezing in Castlevania) or something else?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night