1. CptTenalp

CptTenalp Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I hope the softmod .iso loaders never get finished, because I truly see that as the final nudge Nintendo would need to initiate a mandatory firmware upgrade that would kill homebrew completely. Otherwise, why even bother making new games, when no one needs to buy them?

2. 1NOOB

1NOOB GBAtemp Fan

Canada

wrong topic?

3. Osaka

Osaka GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I think he is referring to omegakyogre's post

4. aizen000

aizen000 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    im getting impatient here! where's the dump, does it usually take this long for a game to get dumped? Should i stay up all night or will it not be available till morning? AHHH

5. CptTenalp

CptTenalp Member
    Newcomer

United States
    While off-topic I suppose, that post was in reply to what the poster directly above me said. I'm sorry, I forgot that there are some people who don't have an attention span long enough to realize when someone is referencing something someone else said without these ugly, clunky quote boxes.

6. omegakyogre

omegakyogre Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    It all depends. The guys who regularly dump roms like this just haven't gotten around to it yet. As soon as they do, it'll probably appear on an NDS rom site before GBAtemp; that's shown to be the case with an ealier rom that was uploaded today...

The solution is to sleep. If it doesn't arrive by the time you wake up, you won't have wasted any time; if it's out when you wake up, you'll have access to it immediately.

G'night, everyone.

7. Jeremytus

Jeremytus Member
    Newcomer

8. kirbyy

kirbyy Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I need me some kirby : (

9. PlutonPress

PlutonPress Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    The 2 games that i want the most on the Ds is Kirby and Sonic Chronicles. Now I heard that some autralian got their hands on it. What did I do to deserves this?

I really hope they get dumped today.

10. Angelic-Chaos

Angelic-Chaos Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    Aww dang still not up yet well, I have school so hopefully it will be up when I get home =D

11. Doomsday Forte

Doomsday Forte GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Patience is a must nowadays. Take care!

12. Mic_128

Mic_128 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

No one has any patience these days, what with the instant messages, and their internet downloads and their two minute noodles and their youtube and their online gaming and their meals-in-a-drink and their.....

13. granville

granville GBAtemp Goat

United States
    (Cue grumpy old grandfather)

When I was younger, we didn't have any of this "broadband" crud. We had an internet connection that downloaded at about 5kbps and we liked it!!! It took months just to load a 3-minute video and the picture quality was like your grandmother without her morphine. Waiting builds character you young whippersnappers!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

14. 2128

2128 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

We had to walk five kilometers in the snow to get our ROMs! And we liked it that way!

15. Foxle

Foxle GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Heh, in my day, transparency layers didn't work on roms! If it was raining, you couldn't water your crops in Harvest Moon, or do those water stages in the Mega Man games! And why, if we wanted to dump the new Kirby game, we had to have expensive dev machines to do it on! Now don't make me go get my hose!

16. manobon

manobon GBAtemp Regular

United States
    You know, I Was going to join in the chorus of "jeez, stop being impatient for getting something for free, blah blah blah", but then I realized that this is a Forum. Not only that, a forum specifically regarding roms, modding, flashing, etc- if people can't whine Here about rom releases, they can't whine Anywhere! [​IMG]

17. gacktgacktgackt

gacktgacktgackt GBAtemp Regular

If you want to bitch and whine about the fact that the rom isn't out yet, wait until the actual RELEASE THREAD goes up and "your site" doesn't have it yet.

Seeing as this is in the NDS - Games forum, this thread should be for nothing but specific discussion regarding the game itself.

18. ZeroShift

ZeroShift Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    *Ontopic*
    I went to GameStop yesterday. They told me that Kirby was only shipped yesterday, so it'll be available today when they get it [​IMG]

19. omatic

omatic GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Back in my day, we had to walk through 3kb/s downloads to get our roms! And if someone called the house, we'd have to start all over again! And we never complained!

20. zif

zif GBAtemp Regular

United States
    it's out

just now

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Kirby, Super, Ultra