Hacking Kirby Mass Attack won't run

simonhwsn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried without success to run this game, all I get is both screens white. The details of what I'm using are:

DSTWO firmware 1.21 and EOS 1.11 (with the latest ndspatch.dat)
3DS XL 6.1.0-12
micro sd kingston class 4

I checked the md5 hash and it's OK, also I tried both clean and patch modes, what I'm doing wrong?
(the ROM is NOT trimmed)

Thanks

retrogamefan

***DSTT Coder*** ***AP Destroyer***
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
The (J) and (U) releases work ok but Kirby Mass Attack (E) was reported to the Supercard Team as not working quite some time ago but they've done nothing about it :huh:. It's not the only non-working game on a DSTWO either lol.
If you need to patch the game, you're better off using my other patcher for Kirby Mass Attack, as the Rom-Tool can't use ARM9 patches.

simonhwsn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The (J) and (U) releases work ok but Kirby Mass Attack (E) was reported to the Supercard Team as not working quite some time ago but they've done nothing about it :huh:. It's not the only non-working game on a DSTWO either lol.
If you need to patch the game, you're better off using my other patcher for Kirby Mass Attack, as the Rom-Tool can't use ARM9 patches.

Thank you!
I have seen your posts on the SC forum, are those 17 the whole list of non-working games?
I'm sorry I don't understand what you mean with "ARM9 patches" it has something to do with the DS' processor but that's all I know, what's the advantage of using your patcher instead of the other one at user level?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.