Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron0000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone found a way to prevent the rom-image from crashing after you beat the 4th Leader? If not, that really needs to be done.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ChiObsidian said:
yeah the games not coming out in six months. Its coming out in JULY.

No it's not, it's been announced in Spring 2010, also, if you follow Nintendo release pattern for Pokemon games, it's gonna be either in march or april and on a sunday.

Which is why it will be leaked, stores receive the shipments a few days earlier in the week, because there is no post on saturday and sunday. Someone always take one before the release and leak it.

Also, doing non-story stuff is a lot more important than the story. You can play fine without the story. If you get stuck, go see a Pokemon G/S/C Walkthrough. There may be some differences, but most of it is the same.

Gearhead31

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CAn someone please teach me how to save properly?

Whenever I play after 2:00 hours of gameplay, no matter how much I save regularly it ends up crashing somewhere and then even if I saved at like 2:16 it goes back to 2:00.... wtf why

FYI i ahve latest 4a update using NO$GBA/

so what helps getrid of crashes most?

Elmo_2xtreme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question. With the newest ItouchDS firmware, 3.3b, Heart Gold and Soul Silver do not need any patching or anti-piracy fixes as they run fine on their own without crashing and they save properly. Your post says you included an anti-piracy fix in with the translation, would using this translation patch on Heart Gold and Soul Silver cause them to have problems, such as crashing+saving issues, on the ItouchDS firmware as they don't need an anti-piracy patch?

Thanks in advance.

Excellentnuke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You shouldn't have any problems combining multiple "fixes", such as the iTouchDS firmware update and the anti-piracy patch incorporated into the translation.

KazoWAR

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found out that a few flashcarts seem to be getting updates and more should be right around the corner, thats why with version 5, I will include 2 patchers, one that patches translation, and the other that patches translation and anti-piracy. Version 5 should be out tomorrow and will include all major dialog up to beating the first gym leader to be translated. Note, the translation may not be entirely accurate, but should be enough to hold people over until Nintendo releases the (U) version.

Falkner-1.png

Jono1250

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I got a merged patch of Kazowar's and Raqib's translation but i need to know if version 4 (or the upcoming version 5) patch would be better than the one i already have??

KazoWAR

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YayMii said:
Hey Kazo, is Rykin putting in a new logo? He did with Raqib's translation. BTW, Rykin used Romruto's logo.
I think he is doing logos for mw aswell, same logo, romtuto's

QUOTE(Jono1250 @ Sep 18 2009, 10:08 PM) I got a merged patch of Kazowar's and Raqib's translation but i need to know if version 4 (or the upcoming version 5) patch would be better than the one i already have??

I do not know.

robman62

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Kaz I saved my game already, if I apply your new patches that come with the rudolph patch wii I have to start over?

D

Deleted User

Hey Kazo, thanks again. I'm just wondering (I wanna know if I should wait to dl or not lol) If you are infact doing a full translation, or are you just doing up to the first gym leader? Cause I was gonna wait for a full translation before I actually play through the game.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Kazo, is the Pokédex interface going to be translated? I know that you'll have the buttons at the bottom, but what about the text (search function)? Will that work?

I'm not trying to make you translate these things, I'm just wondering what will be in the next version.

Gearhead31

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK so every time i play on NO$GBA when i save it i immediately reset cartrige and continue as normal. this way i have never crashed yet....

is there an easier one? (got 4a and NO GBA)

Rainy

Trophies
XP
Country
@Robman62, If you apply the patch and rename the .nds file the same as the save file it will work.

robman62

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rainy said:
@Robman62, If you apply the patch and rename the .nds file the same as the save file it will work.

I dont have the rudolph patch on my current game though.

waluigi3351

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey Kazo, are you going to translate the POKEGEAR? It is Really annoying when it rings because you dont know what the caller is saying. They could be asking for battle or giving you an item. Please translate or try to translate the POKEGEAR. And I have another question. When the (U) Version comes out will my (J) save work with it? or will i have to start over? Thanks in advance!
and BTW, I am using R4DS to play. Please tell me that I can rename the file to match the US Version file and it still work! You and your team are absolutely awesome! I am so impressed with the work you all have accomplished! Will you be translating the game corner prizes? All I can see is the price of the item I have to pay in coins and not the actual item because its in japanese.
And please translate the POKEGEAR! :wtf:
smile.gif
You and your team rock!
wink.gif

mtbelley

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Waluigi barring any changes it should work, I did it with my platinum game when it came out here. Had Jap game with patch and the save file, renamed the save file to what the english released game was and it worked fine.

Bubbles.

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry if I'm being a bit repetitive, but I've tried pretty much everything to get my rom to work on No$GBA v2.6a and everything i do just results in the emulator saying 'the rom-image has crashed.' I've finished the first 8 gym badges on my ds, and now I'm trying to play on the No$gba but i can't get past the menu.

I've got the 4a patch, tried using both the patched and clean version with the RAW AR black-screen cheat code applied and have the flash set to 512kb; still crashing. I know alot of people are having this same problem, and desmume doesn't work for me for some reason. If anyone knows anything else I could try I'd be really grateful.

EDIT: I found a way to make it work!!!!

If anyone has the same problem, or any black-screen problems at that, go watch this video, follow the steps carefully and you'll be playing the game flawlessly on ds or no$gba!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1P_OdBRlf8&feature=sub

Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, then whats qbits?