Country
Finland

yohlovergirl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
So no one figured out the "badge 4 and you're done" thing that prevents saving yet?

EDIT: Hey, I found a way to go around it! I used a code to get four badges (i.e get 4th badge without fighting Morty) and then save, and viola! The game continues as usual (that is with crashes every now and then, but atleast the saves are cool).

Aaron0000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yohlovergirl said:
So no one figured out the "badge 4 and you're done" thing that prevents saving yet?

EDIT: Hey, I found a way to go around it! I used a code to get four badges (i.e get 4th badge without fighting Morty) and then save, and viola! The game continues as usual (that is with crashes every now and then, but atleast the saves are cool).

Does that code work after you've beaten Morty? Or do you have to restart your game?

Post code plox.

Gearhead31

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel as if when the game crashes on NOGBA that it actually goes back to when you saved AND shut off the emulator. maybe i should do that every time, close emulator and open it again when i save..

Gearhead31

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK for a while it worked. now no matter where i save it crashes just after it makes the dingy sound for saving. why?

[Game|Freak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome turtwig said:
Kazo, any idea when ver 5 will be released? I still like your translation the best.

I'm not Kazo but Ver. 5 is coming out today so you guys have to wait a couple minutes for it to finish uploading. Should be 20-30mins left by now.

eighty4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This > Magnius

I also applaud Kazo for not knowing any Japanese but still making a solid translation. It seems that Magnius thinks too high of himself atm, but I still applaud the both of you and Raqib and Rykin.

Durnisz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nepal
YayMii said:
Kazo, not all Rykin's work is in v5. The Pokedex isn't translated, and there's no new logo. What's up?

You sure your reading the right post? Since Rykin is working with Raqib12. ( or am i sleeping? O.o)

Anyway Nice Update Kazo
yaynds.gif

KazoWAR

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rykin is making those for me as well, but differently to match the keep Nintendo's style of things I am doing.. Also, if he sent the files he used for Raqib's patch, people might think I was stealing from Raqib. Just wait, more graphic updates should be in the next patch or 2.

Gearhead31

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
omfg i can't save anymore. every time after Whitney i save it crashes right after dinging sound. How else can i save the game????

(im using NO$gba with code action replay raw and v5)

Gearhead31

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this time i tried using Desmume. it sucks so much more balls. I cant even get passed the tutorial....freezes too easy and lags like a mug. anyone help me? =Þ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Give me ALL the gay pron channels, since you won't be watching them :blush::D
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Lol they exist?
    +1
    Hmmm so Mario Does Luigi's plumbing is a bad movie? Lol
    These videos are soooo dry
    Please click all suspicious links sent your email
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What to do today? Cut grass for 3-4 hours, or just get drunk and play video games... Hmm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I need a remote controlled mower, so I can sit on the couch and do both.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sounds good to me, video games and booze it is then.
    +1
  • denpafan @ denpafan:
    Good choice
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now what to play, Starfield or Fallout4. And what to drink, beer or Whiskey and Coke. Such tough decisions.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Looks like its whiskey & coke, only 4 beers left. And think ill start with Falllout. :grog:
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    THIS IMAGE IS SO SCARY WTF. THAT SURE AS HELL IS NOT A CAT THATS LIKE A FUCKING DEMON

Untitled2.png
    Bonus points for running things over with the lawn mower?
    +1
    Monster truck Lawn Mower extreme
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    she was an apple appstore girl
    he was an uptodown boy
    He was an android boy
    She said see ya later boy lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    something something boomer and r/im14andthisisdeep "ThAt'S tHe UnFoRtUnAtE sTaTe Of OuR mOdErN sOcIeTy"
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    except they'd criticize you for having a phone in the first place lmao
    In my day we used smoke signals and liked it!!!
    +1
    5G gives you covid!! Kills bees and lets the devil control your sperm!!! *Walks away frothing at the mouth*
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    back in my day we just talked in person to communicate, and used books for entertainment, now pull yourself up by the bootstraps and develop a sense of work ethic, ya darn whippersnappers!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: back in my day we just talked in person to communicate, and used books for entertainment, now...