Gaming K101 up for preorder!

RyanRDLPS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. We will update FREE SHIPPING to the Flat rate one- these orders will be provided tracking number after delivered. Normally it will take you about 10-20 business days to receive it after our delivery. As Christmas Day is coming near, there may be a little delay for the shipping. We suggest you wait patiently. Kindly get back to us if you need any help.

I'm afraid there must have been some mis-communication. This product was supposed to be delivered the end of September. We are now approaching the end of November. And, if I understand this right I will see the item in about two, to three weeks? I shudder to think what "FREE SHIPPING" consisted of, in terms of delivery time.
When I said you should provide free shipping for orders I didn't mean a two-three week turn-around. All orders should be sent out via the service that will have this to your customer base by the end of the month. In other words, one week. We are not new customers, I payed for multiple units back through the end of August. I believe in this product, and have been looking forward to it ever since.

Believe me, I wouldn't be even raising a single issue if this was still October even. However, I payed over seventy dollars a piece for this product that could of gone to something else for one of the greatest video game release seasons in history. I hope you see my point. I would like to see these delivered in one week.

*in the voice of Bane*
Once they are on my doorstep, then you have my permission to ship to new customers however you would like.

ruilong

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey ruilong those batteries can fit on the revo k101? i want to put this battery on the revo http://dx.com/p/japod-bl-5b-replace...tery-for-nokia-2650-2652-3108-3120-more-19930 .If i put one of these batteries i think have last 8 hours using the revo.Only i want to know its possible using it?
Sorry we do not test this kind of battery. So we can not tell you if this battery can work for K101. You will take your risk when you replace other battery on K101. Make sure you got enough skill to do this. Thanks.

ruilong

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. We will update FREE SHIPPING to the Flat rate one- these orders will be provided tracking number after delivered. Normally it will take you about 10-20 business days to receive it after our delivery. As Christmas Day is coming near, there may be a little delay for the shipping. We suggest you wait patiently. Kindly get back to us if you need any help.

I'm afraid there must have been some mis-communication. This product was supposed to be delivered the end of September. We are now approaching the end of November. And, if I understand this right I will see the item in about two, to three weeks? I shudder to think what "FREE SHIPPING" consisted of, in terms of delivery time.
When I said you should provide free shipping for orders I didn't mean a two-three week turn-around. All orders should be sent out via the service that will have this to your customer base by the end of the month. In other words, one week. We are not new customers, I payed for multiple units back through the end of August. I believe in this product, and have been looking forward to it ever since.

Believe me, I wouldn't be even raising a single issue if this was still October even. However, I payed over seventy dollars a piece for this product that could of gone to something else for one of the greatest video game release seasons in history. I hope you see my point. I would like to see these delivered in one week.

*in the voice of Bane*
Once they are on my doorstep, then you have my permission to ship to new customers however you would like.
Totally understand, my dear customer.

We had updated the shipping to the Flat rate one. Normally it will be there within 10 business days if you are in USA. It may be a little longer for other countries. Possibly it is 10-20 business days. Apologize for this delay. It is coming near to Christmas Day, shipping will be a little delay. Hope you can understand. Thanks.

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
hey ruilong those batteries can fit on the revo k101? i want to put this battery on the revo http://dx.com/p/japod-bl-5b-replace...tery-for-nokia-2650-2652-3108-3120-more-19930 .If i put one of these batteries i think have last 8 hours using the revo.Only i want to know its possible using it?

Made in China Nokia BL-5B "clone"
batterie-nokia-bl5b-origine-63554deca57852369.jpg

Here comes the battery from a prototype :

Looks like the same type of battery so should be fine.

pyromaniac123

Trophies
XP
Country
Mine was shipped today as well :toot:

ewzzy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
ewzzy.com
XP
Country
United States

alexei_gp

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thanks pyromaniac123 for the info.its very easy to remove the battery because its not solder to the pcb so i dont need skills.im glad that my preorder shipped today :-)

PityOnU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw this over the summer and thought it was a pretty neat idea. Makes for a great evolution to the GBA. Those games are still great!

I didn't order one until now, though. I moved back home recently, and living with my family has made me feel particularly generous this holiday season. My sister likes the Pokemon games, and for her to be able to have them all, on one device, that plays them with no problem, will be fantastic.

Hopefully my order will get here before Christmas. With any luck, this nifty little piece of hardware will be just as nice as it looks. Keep up the good work guys!

ruilong

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not all that important, but why is the revok101.com site a knockoff of Skyroam's Gmate site?
The product pages are where it goes a bit too far.

http://revok101.com/product/
http://www.skyroam.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=44&Itemid=67&lang=en

I have full confidence in the product, and I hope to hear that mine shipped soon, but this isn't very professional.

Revok101.com is still being making. It will be OK in this near days.

We had shipped out 30 units Revo K101 yesterday. The next 30 units will be shipped out on next Monday. The shipping company will not arrange shipping during weekend. Kindly wait patiently. Orders in August and early September will be shipped out at that time.

As the first batch Revo K101 has the quantity limited, we can not ship out all orders this time. But the next batch will be available soon. You guys will receive your item soon.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I am seriously considering getting one of these for my cousin for christmas. Thing is, he already has a shitty PSP ripoff that plays GBA and SNES games very laggy with shitty controls, and doesn't seem to mind it. Also, he's only 6. So there might not be much point. This thing also won't play SNES very well/at all AFAIK so to him it may be worse than what he has now, even though the one he has plays the games terribly.

I might have kept my old DS lite if i knew GameStop would pay so little for it, and give him that and a flashcart, plus my EZ3-in-1. I could still give him my old phat DS but I'd rather keep that in case i need it if I accidentally update my DSTWO before my 3DS and can't use it.

pyromaniac123

Trophies
XP
Country
@ruilong , can you post an updated picture of the battery? Want to know the exact type so I can buy a spare.

sukoshi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@pyromaniac123: it's a Nokia form factor battery : BL-5B.

Ironically, let's remind us that this battery also was the battery in the Nokia N-Gage :-)

Reactions: potato3334

ruilong

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, really, what's the problem, my order number is < 30 but I haven't got my shipping email yet:glare:
Don't worry, my friend. All orders placed during August will be send out till tomorrow. We do not arrange shipping today as it is in weekend. You will be reminded and offered the tracking number after that.

ruilong

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Important Notes:

For customers from Brazil, Germany and Italy, we suggest you select "DHL" as your shipping way when you buy Revo K101. Electronics with battery built-in will be rejected and send back to us if we send via air mail or register air mail. Revo K101 is an electronics goods with battery built-in. So we can not use Hongkong/ Singapore post to send it to these three countries. Currently, Only the DHL is the available shipping way.

We had sent email to customers from these countries. And suggest them to change the shipping way to DHL.

Shipping to other countries is normal. Air mail or register air mail is OK.

Thank you very much for your understanding!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    It's important for society to be healthy and educated. If those things can't happen because all of the institutions that prop up those industries make it unattainable for all but a small portion of society, then your society is largely going to be disease ridden, dying, and uneducated in very short order.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Issue is it's too rich of a coperation already with bad sugar diets causing diabetes and killing teeth a new set of teeth around 90k
  • cearp @ cearp:
    I agree it's not easy for the average American, let alone the ones below that average. Free / cheaper healthcare is much more important I think than free university education.
    Of course like @mthrnite said, why not both. But I doubt both will get solved at once, and surely healthcare is top priority.
    +1
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    they go hand in hand unless you want a plumber performing your triple bypass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Everyone should be Medicaid elegable for implants at the most
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    If it's needed to keep you healthy it shouldn't cost you $90k. The fact that it does is an enormous problem
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    but yeah, affordable is all i'm asking for
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    i'd be happy with affordable dentures
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With my old dentist he even encouraged switching insurance every quarter
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    And if the concern is that "well we can't trust the government to intervene for this because the government can't do anything right and wastes tons of money" then holy shit push for a better government. I'm certainly trying to. Don't throw your hands up and go "we've tried nothing and we're all out of ideas"
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Plus technology cost iirc even a water jet drill is 1k per
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @K3Nv2 that's crazily expensive. how long will that take to pay off?

Although diet is largely education, people don't need to go to university to learn what's healthy and what's not,
    it's the whole country, big corporations and advertising that is to blame for leading most of the population to believe that poptarts and froot loops are healthy to feed a child
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    i would think the population knows better but with food deserts and abject poverty, sometimes a poptart gonna have to do.
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    it's a big ol complicated world innit
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    As someone who went through the grade school system in the US some time within the past 30 or so years, not nearly enough is done to promote and educate on how to eat healthy in a way that is feasible to do on a regular basis and also affordable. Eating healthy is, comparatively, fucking expensive. So is eating unhealthy, but in many cases eating unhealthy is more affordable than eating healthy
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    90k could get you a 3 bedroom house in some poorer parts of the country
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @cearp, it's like buying a new car most dentists say so $250 per the rest of your life
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Jesus
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    These are actual implants to dentures though
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Well once it's all done I'm sure you'll be happy with the result
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just a flappity denture would probably be 5k
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    sold
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got some faith implants are going to justbe included with a crown cost
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Procedures bullshit wait 4 months for graft to heal wait another four months the post to heal then get crown
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Only 1 tempycoin.
    +1
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only 1 tempycoin. +1