Gaming K101 up for preorder!

ruilong

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got my K101 the other day and love it so far.

I'm assuming that the files for the K1GBA will still work for the 101 like Game Pics and cheat files. Is there any way to add different .cht files for your games? Or do I have to use the default?

One of the sites I get codes from will allow me to download a .cht file to add to emulators. Just wondering if they'll work? Or is there a specified file format?
Just got confirmation from the manufacture. The files for the K1GBA will still work for the 101 like Game Pics and cheat files.

You can set your cheat files. Under the same direction of xxxx.GBA, you can rename your cheat files as XXXXX.GBA.CHT.

ruilong

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when will the gbatemp contest winner receive their unit?

by the way, i love the green pouch. i want one! lol.

-another world

The winner will receive his Revo K101 as soon as we restock the second batch this week.

The color of pouch is sent by random. I can not remember which color we sent to you. But it is sent out along with the Revo K101 on Moneyday.

You will receive it soon. The tracking number will be offered later.

Thanks.

ruilong

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered my Revo and still haven't received mine yet I can't wait to mess with the k-card.

Can you tell me your order ID so that I can check it for you? We had sent the tracking number to the customers if their order sent out. As it i coming near to Christmas Day, shipping will be a little delay. Thanks for your patience.

Parasite X

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What would I look for in my email because I've been checking it but haven't found anything yet the order number is 92 and it's a preorder it was ordered on September 18 I don't know the tracking number.

ruilong

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What would I look for in my email because I've been checking it but haven't found anything yet the order number is 92 and it's a preorder it was ordered on September 18 I don't know the tracking number.
Your order will be send out as soon as we restock the second batch Revo K101. Kindly wait patiently. You will be reminded and offered the tracking number after we sent out your order.

Thanks.

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
My K101 arrived today :D I'll post some pics later. First impressions are it's a beautiful device and the free pouch is surprisingly good quality.

Rurounik9999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I ordered mine and another for my friend yesterday, just waiting for confirmation since its just 15-20 days til it came to Brazil, i love GBA games and this thing here have a very good screen (Thanks to the HD screen).

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
r90j8g.jpg

The K101 itself.

2cqgxt2.jpg

The free pouch.

20b1cwi.jpg

The box.

Rurounik9999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I wish they could send mine today, since it says "Shipping : The next day after you place orders" and i placed mine yesterday.
Well hope they send mine as soon as possible.

Parasite X

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish they could send mine today, since it says "Shipping : The next day after you place orders" and i placed mine yesterday.
Welcome to the waiting club I have to wait all the way til they restock the unites as if I hadn't waited long enough I would be lucky if I got mine early tomorrow.

ruilong

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kindly wait patiently, my dear customer. You will be reminded and offered the tracking number when we send out your order. Thanks.:lol:

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
i received the review unit today. i love it. the dpad and buttons are far superior to the k1 gba sp. i'm in the middle of testing, but will pause to work on a 1st impressions post during the next day or three.

-another world

ruilong

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't gotten a tracking number. My order number is 34.
My friend, I got found your email. And I wrote back to you just now. You can check your email now.

Here is the tracking number: RF111487480SG

We had send out your order on 19th, Nov via Singapore register air mail.

You can follow the shipping details on: www.usps.com

As it is the Christmas shopping time, shipping will be a little delay. We suggest you wait patinetly.

But Shipping to USA is faster than other countries.

You will receive this device soon.

Feel free to get back to us if you need any more help.

Thanks.

Rurounik9999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Kindly wait patiently, my dear customer. You will be reminded and offered the tracking number when we send out your order. Thanks.:lol:

Well, at least could you tell me when you are going to send my devices??? the order number is:
Order #154

Waiting!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nah that has 20 million views