That's interesting.

This is what i've found in the K101's firmware (available here) :

under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the
Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your
option) any later version.

This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
General Public License for more details.

ruilong

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@sukoshi

I can not see the pictures you showed. If possible, I can "move" the pictures from Maxzhou88's personal blog here. Links from Chinese website sometimes will be blocked.

ruilong

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
19th, Nov 2012:

The latest news for Revo K101: We will send out the second 30pcs Revo K101 today. Till now, we had send out orders placed in August and early September.

it is still far away from enough stocks for this device. So Revo K101 is still in pre-order status. This bundle sales is still avaiable till we restock enough K101!

We will try our best to send out those orders placed during September and October in these coming days.

Stay tune on our website and GBAtemp. We will update the latest news for our products. You will be reminded and offered the tracking number once your order sent out.

ruilong

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Note: People who receive the Revo K101 do not charger the battery too long time- normally 3 hours is the max. The battery is not very suitable for charging for a long time. Once the charging light short down, then remove the adapter. Thanks.

ruilong

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ ruilong has multiboot been fixed on this model or is it in the same state as the k1?
There are many improvement for Revo K101. The d-pad and the face buttons. Also the RTC function added. Some more thing is that the Audio output via headphone is no bad.

PityOnU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Note: People who receive the Revo K101 do not charger the battery too long time- normally 3 hours is the max. The battery is not very suitable for charging for a long time. Once the charging light short down, then remove the adapter. Thanks.

This kind of concerns me. Does the unit not cut off voltage being supplied to the battery after a certain limit? If there is a danger of this thing being overcharged and melting, I'm kind of rethinking my purchase...

alexei_gp

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
This kind of concerns me. Does the unit not cut off voltage being supplied to the battery after a certain limit? If there is a danger of this thing being overcharged and melting, I'm kind of rethinking my purchase...
1+ me too im worried about the battery please explain this ruilong

ruilong

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1+ me too im worried about the battery please explain this ruilong
The battery is OK, my friend. Just do not charger the battery to long time- I mean the whole night. When the battery is charged fully, then remove the adapter. This is a kind of way to protect the battery. A suggestion for you.

I am just telling/ reminding you how to protect the battery well on Revo K101. It is not the problem of battery but a way on how to protect it.

I know people may forget to remove the adapter when they charger their electronic gadgets.

I apologize if I make you confused.

ruilong

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
20th, Nov 2012- The latest news for Revo K101:

Till today, the first batch stocks Revo K101-80pcs had been run out. We are now waiting for the second batch- possibly it will be very soon in these days. We will update the stocks status for this device on both our website and GBAtemp. Below I show you guys some pictures for this devices:

Revo-k101-firt-batch-1.jpg

Revo-k101-firt-batch-2.jpg

And here are some pouch bags sent along with Revo K101- as we stated on our website, these colors are send out by random. What do you think of it?

Revo-k101-pouch-bag-1.jpg

Revo-k101-pouch-bag-2.jpg

Revo-k101-pouch-bag-3.jpg

Revo-k101-pouch-bag-4.jpg

You guys can share your Revo K101 here once receiving it.:lol:

PityOnU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The battery is OK, my friend. Just do not charger the battery to long time- I mean the whole night. When the battery is charged fully, then remove the adapter. This is a kind of way to protect the battery. A suggestion for you.

I am just telling/ reminding you how to protect the battery well on Revo K101. It is not the problem of battery but a way on how to protect it.

I know people may forget to remove the adapter when they charger their electronic gadgets.

I apologize if I make you confused.

Thanks for the explanation.

I wasn't expecting much from the pouches, but they actually look really nice. I'm really looking forward to this!

sukoshi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@sukoshi

I can not see the pictures you showed. If possible, I can "move" the pictures from Maxzhou88's personal blog here. Links from Chinese website sometimes will be blocked.

That would be nice :-)

----
I like the pouches too. Let's hope singapore's post is fast to deliver in France :-)

deathboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got my K101 the other day and love it so far.

I'm assuming that the files for the K1GBA will still work for the 101 like Game Pics and cheat files. Is there any way to add different .cht files for your games? Or do I have to use the default?

One of the sites I get codes from will allow me to download a .cht file to add to emulators. Just wondering if they'll work? Or is there a specified file format?

ruilong

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got my K101 the other day and love it so far.

I'm assuming that the files for the K1GBA will still work for the 101 like Game Pics and cheat files. Is there any way to add different .cht files for your games? Or do I have to use the default?

One of the sites I get codes from will allow me to download a .cht file to add to emulators. Just wondering if they'll work? Or is there a specified file format?
my friend, glad to hear that you had well received your device. For your questions, we can not answer you now as we do not test if the files for K1 can work on K101 or not. We will get back to you after testing. Thanks for your understanding. Also you can try it if possible. But do remember to backup all your files before you do anything on K101.

ruilong

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
26th, Nov 2012- The latest news for Revo K101:

The second batch of Revo K101- 100pcs may be restocked this week( from 26th to 30th, Nov). We will arrange to send out those orders placed during September, October and early November.

We will confirm you the exactly day and the quantity that we finally restock.

Stay tuned with us and wait patiently. We will bring you more news these days!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, she is non binary