Hyborix3

Gabi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So yeah, I just wanted to know what should I eat to build a 6pack

I wanted to know about your personal experience with it(if you have a 6pack or less) and so forth

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
In order to have visible abs your body fat percentage has to be below 11% (if you're male). I guess that means you have to eat protein shakes and celery stalks.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
All you need to do is lower your body fet ( bravo veho ) but in order to do so, and contrary to what common knowledge might tell you, you need to stay away from sugar and carbohydrates ( so no bread, no pasta, no pizza etc..) but you might eat plenty of eggs, meat, fish and some vegetables.
Also rice is rich in carbohydrates so it' s a no go.
Your body will burn the energies from calories instead of storing them as fet.

I'll go in depth with you later, now I don't have much time, but you might want to google for " Atkins diet " or high fet diet , and look for a book called " Why we get fet " by Gary Taubes.

A link if I may: http://www.weightymatters.ca/2011/01/book-review-gary-taubes-why-we-get-fat.html

It changed my life.

Reactions: 1 person

Hyborix3

Gabi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for the suggestions guys. I'll see which one is appropriate for me. I need someone with some experience on this matter too

Hyborix3

Gabi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
All you need to do is lower your body fet ( bravo veho ) but in order to do so, and contrary to what common knowledge might tell you, you need to stay away from sugar and carbohydrates ( so no bread, no pasta, no pizza etc..) but you might eat plenty of eggs, meat, fish and some vegetables.
Also rice is rich in carbohydrates so it' s a no go.
Your body will burn the energies from calories instead of storing them as fet.

I'll go in depth with you later, now I don't have much time, but you might want to google for " Atkins diet " or high fet diet , and look for a book called " Why we get fet " by Gary Taubes.

A link if I may: http://www.weightyma...we-get-fat.html

It changed my life.
Thanks for the tips :). So not even a slice of bread? What about brown rice and how long did it take for you to gain those abs?

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I just do some cheap cut and paste here:

He does not think carbs make us fat, directly. He believes that carbs increase insulin levels, causing the body to store the energy from the carbs as fat. If your insulin levels remain elevated (because of your diet), the energy stays in storage. As you get fatter, more and more of the energy from the food you eat gets diverted to managing these fat stores, which is why a fat person often feels tired and doesn't have the energy to exercise. A fat person therefore expends less energy on exercise and other activities, because so much has been diverted to the management of these stores. So, he's not saying that thermodynamics don't apply, but rather that the energy gets stored instead of used, causing the person's body to slow down, while requiring ever more energy. It's a vicious circle.

But yes, that's pretty much it.
I'll talk more about it later.

Hyborix3

Gabi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@AlanJohn @[member='Alaude']

Is that so? Okay thanks for that tidbit of info :)

I'll try and eat meat, eggs and vegetable and try and keep a balance diet. Anymore suggestions?

(I will also update with my progress as well. It might not be a fast update just a warning)

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
"It might not be a fast update just a warning"- unless you are going the cosmetic surgery route it will not be fast as this is the sort of thing that takes some time and effort to pull off.

Personally I have never seen/felt the need to be toned to such a degree- if you are fit then carry on with that and if you want a six pack just buy a six pack of beer/cider instead as it will be more fun and just as beneficial in the long run.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Easiest way: eat these.

Doggie6.jpg

Don't open them, and don't separate them. If you do your 'six pack' will become all deformed.

Reactions: 3 people

Hyborix3

Gabi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@[member='Veho']

Yeah, I exercise 4 times a week with Cardio and a little bit of abs workout. Just to toned it abit. I can feel the abs in me lol.

@[member='fast']

Wut.

Oh yeah I can't seem to reply to people for some strange reason.

Alaude

Trophies
XP
Country
India
"It might not be a fast update just a warning"- unless you are going the cosmetic surgery route it will not be fast as this is the sort of thing that takes some time and effort to pull off.

Personally I have never seen/felt the need to be toned to such a degree- if you are fit then carry on with that and if you want a six pack just buy a six pack of beer/cider instead as it will be more fun and just as beneficial in the long run.

i agree with what FAST6191 is saying. consider this a warning!. remember this if you want abs fine work for it you'll get it :) but after you achieve it you have to keep maintaining it or else you might look bulky. i've come accross many people like that so consider this as an advice ;)

muckers

Trophies
XP
Country
If you can get it where you live, buy some Garnell whey protein powder.

It works, it's all the stuff your body needs for building muscle mass (whether you need to lose weight or gain weight to look fit) and none of the crap it doesn't. Just have a shake after working out; simple.

Obviously you gotta do the exercise and alter your diet all round, too, but that stuff will help you with building good muscles - honestly. Literally every single fitness/weight/martial arts/boxing/sport nut I know has some of that (or a similar brand).

Any brand will do really, but I've been recommended this so many times as the best to go for.

Don't buy individual shakes, or protein bars or any of that shit - it's a total rip for value for money. Buy a huge tub of powder for about ~$55 and relish in the goodness.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative