Hacking Just got an Acecard 2i, pretty noob question...

blorgit

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, so my Acecard 2i from RealHotStuff had just arrived today in the mail with the 2 gig sandisk microsd that came with it along with a card reader.

I plug the card reader with the microsd into my computer - a Windows 7, if that's relevant. However, nothing shows up on My Computer or on the screen. Windows says that the drivers for the card reader are installed, but I can't access anything on the microsd, so I can't install AKAIO on it or anything. There's no removable drive that shows up on the screen. If anyone knows what's up, please help! Thanks in advance!

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Are you sure you don't have another drive in My Computer?

If you don't see another drive, plug in the MicroSD + reader into your computer.
Open the Start Menu and type in "diskmgmt.msc" without quotes and hit Enter.
In the window that opens up, you should see some discs on the bottom half of the window.
Look for one that says "Removable", right click it and select Change Drive Letter and Path.
If no letter is assigned, hit the Add button and give it a letter.

blorgit

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks twiz. I got it to work once before hitting that akmenu4.nds not found error and when I plugged it back into the computer, it wouldn't work anymore. I can see the USB in devices and printers, but for some reason, I can't browse the removable disk - it's grayed out. Any help on this front or do I just buy a new card reader? Or is it something wrong with the microsd?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's a shame some people's cake always resort to the same taste