Gaming Just got a new copy of Metroid Fusion...

stuffnflufff

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyway, this is the game that started my fanaticism over the Metroid series. for some stupid reason (as a kid) I traded it in. Now i got a LEGIT, New copy of Metroid Fusion. The box was in rough shape, but it was still sealed. Has the Nintendo thing on the chip, and the stamp (impression) on the front of the sticker. So proud of my purchase!

BTW, how can i upload pictures?

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I loved Metroid Fusion. Too bad I was a dumb kid back then and traded my games when I beat them. I kinda wish I could get it again.

Upload pictures go to http://www.imageshack.us or http://www.tinypic.com
Click the Browse button and search for the picture
Upload
Copy the "Direct Link"
Post in such format:
Code:
[img]IMAGE URL YOU COPIED HERE[/img]

epicCreations.or

Trophies
Website
whalecakes.com
XP
Country
United States
I still have my copy sitting around somewhere. Unfortunately, the "Sector" aspect really killed it for me, as it wasn't running around randomly, but instead I had preset destinations. I did set out to try and get as many expansions for myself for the last battle, but it wasn't even that hard.

I also have Metroid Zero Mission sitting around somewhere, which I also enjoyed. I especially liked the extension at the end, but obtaining the Power bombs and getting back was a more difficult thing for me at that time, so I resorted to the internet to find out.

Daizu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha, you're lucky you got one. I was never interested in Metroid when I was younger, but recently I've become interested and I plan on playing Fusion next (I recently beat Zero Mission and Super Metroid). Too bad I can't find it anywhere. Besides, even if I did, my DS and my GBA's L buttons don't work. Nintendo sucks at L buttons. Oh, hi emulator.

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Twiffles said:
I loved Metroid Fusion. Too bad I was a dumb kid back then and traded my games when I beat them. I kinda wish I could get it again.
Heh, reminds me of myself, except replace GBA with Gameboy and Gameboy Color games. I had so much awesome stuff...though really, to get new games I almost had to trade stuff in if I wanted to play it. It's not like I had much money as a kid.
wink.gif

GolenSun550

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Daizu said:
Haha, you're lucky you got one. I was never interested in Metroid when I was younger, but recently I've become interested and I plan on playing Fusion next (I recently beat Zero Mission and Super Metroid). Too bad I can't find it anywhere. Besides, even if I did, my DS and my GBA's L buttons don't work. Nintendo sucks at L buttons. Oh, hi emulator.
It seems you are not young already?

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
GolenSun550 said:
Daizu said:
It seems you are not young already?

Okay, seriously, are you just posting random things to get your post count up? A real man get his up over time. Wait, that came out wrong.

Anyway, congrats on the purchase. The discussion of trading in=bad reminds me of my GBA and GBC...
frown.gif

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I think I enjoyed Zero mission more then fusion.
And as a kid I used to play Metroid..................on the NES.......when it was new...........!

epicCreations.or

Trophies
Website
whalecakes.com
XP
Country
United States
how_do_i_do_that said:
And for your uber acid flashback of gameboy color, get this 9th_Sage:

http://www.gameboydev.org/
Jesus CHRIST. $65?! You gotta be a real serious developer to get that
blink.gif
Lameboy on my NDS is enough for a guy like me, though. It's not like I still have my GameBoy Color lying around anymore anyways...

cry.gif

roguetrip

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Daizu said:

This is a great reason to have a Gamecube and GBA Player why they are sooo cheap right now!

I picked up Metroid Fusion/ Zero Mission for $20. Got a GBA Player for $20, and my Gamecube for $40, awesome deals.

I also have a EZ Flash IV for my GBA Player, more awesomeness for those rare and hard to find games!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn