Grimalkin

Waaaaaaaah!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Does anyone else's game freeze/crash using Ranking mode? After the first round on the first two options, the game freeze after one round. And the third option freezes after choosing your deck.

Anyone else?

c2ironfist

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
its an unstable release so it's expected to crash now and then. I can't seem to play online with the patch.

However though its a taste of whats to come. Again keep up the good work guys
smile.gif

geunt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
online play is ok
Ive just testing and it s work great !

With friend or random wifi battle

Only ranking mode seems to freeze (like previously mentionned)

geunt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
actually there is only 6 text files on the wiki

rulemess seem ok ( a check in-game should be great for checking if all text appear)

clearlst need just some rewrite, because some objetives mission are cut, we need some space saving on this

Piece.bin needs layout (example: check in-game the eyeshield21 informations)

Jump is the text of Helper'spirate jump ( i think only this one will be translated)

chr_s_t.bin is the support ability of each Komas with attack names
nothing must be done on this until chr_b_t.bin totally translated because a lot of text are used in both file

but like i said we thinking about methodology, wiki is not very easy to use for transalating such files, maybe a tool will be made

@mixinluv2u ablity_t.bin has not been yet inserted (it s the 1 komas bonus to battle character)

manny2260

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hay tanks alot this is a great patch but wanted to point out a few minor grammar errors: Saint Seya is Spelled Saint Seiya Dio is DIO hyouga is Hyoga saitou is Saitō Hajime that all i could find for now

wiithepeople

^^didn't play it that much, but I love it =D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
seems like a lot of the game still in Japanese? for example, when they're explaining what you have to do when you fight that practice dummy thing, it's all in Japanese :S

ThReAtEnEd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm running windows xp
i downloaded a fresh jus rom and i downloaded the patch and the exe file

i drag it onto the exe and it comes out as it saying it's not a valid win32 application

what am i doing wrong?

redownloaded the exe and it worked

BigBob85

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
bigbob85.insaneparadox.com
XP
Country
also @BigBob: no it shouldn't damage the card, it might just have some unfinished parts and maybe a few mess-ups in the translation, at worst the game would freeze, but that wouldn't damage the card at all. It would only damage the card if it had some virus embedded into it, but I know deufeufeu wouldn't do that, unless he wants teh banhammer
smile.gif
(j/k)

Ah k. I thought it was possible for something to happen, pointers to go crazy and whatnot. My microsd failed when I was playing FFIII, thought it was the game, but think it was just faulty microsd.

geunt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
seems like a lot of the game still in Japanese? for example, when they're explaining what you have to do when you fight that practice dummy thing, it's all in Japanese :S

tutorial has not been inserted yet
if you refer to the technical page on the wiki you ll understand why
it ll be inserted later
it's our first unstable patch, and it contains :
So it's a great first patch, actually it contains :

Clearlst.bin : mission objectives
rulemess.bin : mission type
infoname.bin : name of helper (can be change in options)
komatxt : names of all komas
location : location of player (can be change in profile option)
piece.bin : encyclopedia
demo.bin : name of demos

thoses are not finished but already present
a file that contains names of galaxy
a file that contains names of mission
chr_b_t.bin : battle character goku only
jump.txt from the Pirate jump helper

there is only one thing that will never be translated and insert :
The quizz... 17000 lines to translated.......

And for this :
QUOTE(manny2260 @ Jan 11 2008, 10:24 PM)Hay tanks alot this is a great patch but wanted to point out a few minor grammar errors: Saint Seya is Spelled Saint Seiya Dio is DIO hyouga is Hyoga saitou is Sait? Hajime that all i could find for now
report this to the wiki :
http://deufeufeu.free.fr/wiki/index.php?ti...able_Bug_Report
you can report content error at this adress

(but dio is DIO because he's a god !!!!! ....... i love jojo bizare adventure a lot
biggrin.gif
!!)

Animan351

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hay tanks alot this is a great patch but wanted to point out a few minor grammar errors: Saint Seya is Spelled Saint Seiya Dio is DIO hyouga is Hyoga saitou is Sait? Hajime that all i could find for now

You cant say anything there is spelled wrong because there is no official way to spell them in English.I've probably seen Seiya more than Seya anyways.

But I wanted to point out a few grammar errors you have: Hay is Hey, tanks is spelled thanks, alot is a lot, and commas go in between lists of things in a sentence.

No hard feelings or anything, I know you were just helping, but I just had to do this for my own sh!t$ and giggles.

ngiahz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
the wiki says everything is at 100%. do you guys still need help translating? i have some free time on my hands. i used to translate on the old wiki before they started doing everything behind closed doors. nice to see the spirit for this project, good job so far!

wiithepeople

^^didn't play it that much, but I love it =D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

tutorial has not been inserted yet
if you refer to the technical page on the wiki you ll understand why
it ll be inserted later
it's our first unstable patch, and it contains :
So it's a great first patch, actually it contains :

Clearlst.bin : mission objectives
rulemess.bin : mission type
infoname.bin : name of helper (can be change in options)
komatxt : names of all komas
location : location of player (can be change in profile option)
piece.bin : encyclopedia
demo.bin : name of demos

thoses are not finished but already present
a file that contains names of galaxy
a file that contains names of mission
chr_b_t.bin : battle character goku only
jump.txt from the Pirate jump helper

there is only one thing that will never be translated and insert :
The quizz... 17000 lines to translated.......

And for this :
Hay tanks alot this is a great patch but wanted to point out a few minor grammar errors: Saint Seya is Spelled Saint Seiya Dio is DIO hyouga is Hyoga  saitou is  Sait? Hajime that all i could find for now
report this to the wiki :
http://deufeufeu.free.fr/wiki/index.php?ti...able_Bug_Report
you can report content error at this adress

(but dio is DIO because he's a god !!!!! ....... i love jojo bizare adventure a lot
biggrin.gif
!!)
Oh, all right. I s'pose I'll wait till everything is translated, cuz I literally have to guess what they're saying in Japanese games, and I really hate that.
hate2.gif

so, is there an estimate on when the whole thing will be translated/released (last stable patch basically)? If you're not sure yet, it's all right, I'm just curious.

electricsashimi

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't get it... i started a new game (patched) and the tutorial is still in japanese. i don't know what has even been translated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    they need to have a strong line up on the launch titles too. I think they should move metroid prime 4 to the next console because by now it has been quite a while and there's no release date scheduled yet
    lol there's a guy selling mig switch in usa on ebay for $200/ea he's definitely going to get nailed with dmca by tomorrow
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Wasn't Metroid Prime 4 teased all the way back in 2017? For the switch no less?
    :rofl2:
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Pretty sure anyone buying the switch just for that got duped
    for $200? rofl.
    well as far as metroid prime 4 is concerned, the next system probably is similar enough to the current gen they can probably easily just slap it onto a next gen cart and call it good :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The switch was about 350 in 2017
  • Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0:
    mabe where you live
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nintendo president Tatsumi Kimishima took the stage at the outset to reveal that Switch will launch globally on March 3, 2017 for $299.99—earlier than some had expected at the price many suspected. https://time.com/4632820/nintendo-switch-nx/
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    The NES launched at like 250 and the rob and light gun kit was like 350 or something
    I was near the test market for the NES and man did it make my 2600 look like ass lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    There has to be some mutual agreement with them all anything over $600 is just pc territory
    next system rumored to launch at $400
    but I don't really believe any rumors yet
    need to have official info from N
    The 3DO and Neo Geo where like 700 bucks hmm the PS3 was stupid expensive at launch lol
    But at least the PS3 was only 500 for the cheapest one at launch
    My opinion is that 199.99 is the sweet spot but that spot is long gone lol
    Just played some Micheal Jackson Moonwalker.... Those poor parents trying desperately to protect their children
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    400 is a decent sweet spot if we get enough out of it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's not like how it was when we were locked down to a few options and that's it
    For me just buying a Pi and some accessories fills that not a PC void new consoles have just put them close to PC prices and all the patching and updates makes me feel like I might as well just get a PC
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Were talking new Gen consoles at launch here
    Yeah they just are glorified mid range PCs these days
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Yeah they just are glorified mid range PCs these days