• Replies 1,213
Status
Not open for further replies.

rensje

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would love to download the patch, but all the patch links and patcher links on http://deufeufeu.free.fr/wiki/index.php?ti...JUS_Translation are dead. Can anybody give me a mirror to download it?
bow.gif

rensje

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really? I just get a page not found error, could you please please zip the latest patch and dps patcher and upload it somewere for this noob to enjoy an awesome game
tongue.gif
?

Benandanti

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'll apologize in advance if this has been mentioned before, but the prospect of looking through 64-odd pages to find this out is pretty daunting, but I was wondering if a Jump Super Stars translation would be possible based on a lot of the progress done so far on Ultimate?

IIRC, the Komas are virtually identical (the only big difference I can think of is the Hikaru no Go ones, which were removed from Ultimate),thus a lot of the translated text that goes with them could also be used, and I'd assume that the tools used for JUS translation could also be used for JSS as well (though it might not be the case)

I doubt there'd be any interest in doing it if it required a lot more work, but if the process was relatively simple, it'd be nice to see.

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Great translation! Only a few more things!

Only thing I don't like is that the Patcher looks like a spyware or something; I know it isn't (used it) but no icon and less then a MB, looks bad. Just add a icon!!!

akthewonder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You guys did a great job on the translation
biggrin.gif

By the way, I wanted to ask or request two things. First, does anyone have or know of a good guide/FAQ on the evolution of Koma's and deck making and all that stuff? And I wanted to make sure that I have the latest translation patch so how would I do that? Would I send someone my ROM so they can test it or is that not allowed?

Benandanti

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
vishi said:
I am using A R4 1.18 the latest firware but i comes up with 2 white screens...

Make sure that you haven't trimmed the rom. If the rom size is around 600kb, then it's not going to work. Repatch the original japanese rom again with the latest translation. Other than that, I'm not sure what the problem would be, since I'm using the same setup and running it okay.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Benandanti said:
vishi said:
I am using A R4 1.18 the latest firware but i comes up with 2 white screens...

Make sure that you haven't trimmed the rom. If the rom size is around 600kb, then it's not going to work. Repatch the original japanese rom again with the latest translation. Other than that, I'm not sure what the problem would be, since I'm using the same setup and running it okay.

patching auto trims the rom!

this isnt the issue with R4 I have R4 and it works fine!

....you could try replace the ARM7 file I did this to make it work on DSTT and it worked fine
smile.gif

yayodes01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Beau travail les gars franchement du beau travail!!!!
ET sans être exagérer en français ce n'est pas possible de la traduire????
J'ai essayer de traduire le texte de la rom patcher en anglais mai la rom plante kan je lance les combat tutorial etc..

pacman_89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
well when i first loaded it, everything was fine......now on my second load it goes to black screen after opening movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yay solitude again