geunt

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
it has been voted (the left right things)
you know this is just graphics in the game, it s not like it was a real manga

BTW can i have bleach komas with proper layout ?

Romruto

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, I fixed these up.. Like you want em'
tongue.gif
and they are correct translation : D... Well this is attempt #2.. but if you don't like it then : ( ... sighs owell i tried.

Download The File >> http://www.sendspace.com/file/yj94po

Here's a PREVIEW:
narutokomacompletever2uz3.png

anime_junkie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
tongue.gif
and they are correct translation : D... Well this is attempt #2.. but if you don't like it then : ( ... sighs owell i tried.
Well, my re-edits are already uploaded, but they're looking a little better. I appreciate the translations, though, as that's what I need the most. If I have translations, I can crank out koma like nobody's business.
tongue.gif

Romruto

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
tongue.gif

Well, my re-edits are already uploaded, but they're looking a little better. I appreciate the translations, though, as that's what I need the most. If I have translations, I can crank out koma like nobody's business.
tongue.gif
So you'll use those then? : D I appreciate it if you did...
grog.gif

anime_junkie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
tongue.gif

tongue.gif
grog.gif
I used the translations, yes. That and the rebuilds are what you've helped the most with.

If I run into any more panels that need rebuilds, I'll send them your way.
wink.gif

Romruto

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
tongue.gif

tongue.gif

grog.gif
I used the translations, yes. That and the rebuilds are what you've helped the most with.

wink.gif
I prefer you used my Translation version, Some of the ones you posted up aren't what they say : P.. trust me (i read to much japanese naruto mangas haha)

anime_junkie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
tongue.gif

tongue.gif

grog.gif

wink.gif
I prefer you used my Translation version, Some of the ones you posted up aren't what they say : P.. trust me (i read to much japanese naruto mangas haha)
I did.

terrencegf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tongue.gif

Download The File >> http://www.sendspace.com/file/yj94po

Here's a PREVIEW:
narutokomacompletever2uz3.png

Sorry to be a stickler, but the one Naruto frame that says "In my presents" should probably be "In my presence". "presents" = "gifts". "presence" = "the area within one's immediate vicinity".

geunt

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
one word yes...
please check the first page before asking question like that

but it s deufeufeu and is not the only one who work on these translation project

D

Deleted User

I have a question about this. Will these translations be included in Defufru's (spelling check please) translation?
man come one, there's my nickname as creator of at least three topics on the main page of this board, how in the hell can you butchered it like that. I hate you shaun's girl.

Romruto

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
tongue.gif

Sorry to be a stickler, but the one Naruto frame that says "In my presents" should probably be "In my presence". "presents" = "gifts". "presence" = "the area within one's immediate vicinity".
Oops Thanks for spotting that out. : D .. It was a typo : P

geunt

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
ok i ll change when i can
but i don't like much na_07_7mu.png in yours there is a lot of white in the left bubble others are great !

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up