Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Naruto456910 said:
samjef11 said:
Naruto456910 said:
Can anyone here tell me where to find a Thunderstone and Duskstone? It would be greatly helpful.

Thank you.
LOl now you expect help but i guess you will have some.
Indeed.
The only duskstone I found was on the way to the e4, just before victory road hidden guy just at the start of route 10. Thunderstone I think a guy gives you one on the top floor of the rote 9 dept.store

Porkmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Naruto456910 said:
Can anyone here tell me where to find a Thunderstone and Duskstone? It would be greatly helpful.

Thank you.

What version are you playing? I know in Pokemon Black, you can buy every stone in the game at the store in Black City for 10,000 each. As for which Route you can find one.. no idea. Sorry.

AutoboticonThe only duskstone I found was on the way to the e4, just before victory road hidden guy just at the start of route 10. Thunderstone I think a guy gives you one on the top floor of the rote 9 dept.store

I have never set foot in that Dept. store on Route 9, and I have a Thunderstone. No idea where I found it, but go around to the Routes you've already been to, and walk around with your Item Finder.

Naruto456910

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for your help guys, I was looking in that electric cave for the Thunderstone. I can't believe they didn't put there, Lol. But yeah thanks again. =)

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
what should i do in the town with the library ? i havent even gotten the second badge yet
frown.gif
and plasma guys are blcocking the only way out of the town

Flaming_printer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else get angry when they are playing the game, and use their items to heal up there Pokémon just to find out that the next person you talk to does that for you. I have done that more than five times now.

Thiemo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thiemo said:
Hey guys,

I read that article on Serebii about the Batttle Subway... ( http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/battlesubway.shtml )

Now I wanna batttle on the Orange Line, but I really DUNNO which options I have to select, to fight together with f.e. Cheren! (He's a NPC, so...)

Anyone can help me??

Any help please??

ALSO, I have tried to get on Random Match through Wi-Fi... But its all Japanese and I dunno which I have to choose etc. =(

pocchama1996

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
allright im stuck after the 7th gym i already went through the desert underground(place with quicksand)
i need to get to the city with the eight gym but the path is blocked by two plasma grunts

*EDIT* nvm got it from another site. didnt know i had to go to the museum

twinkymartinez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont know if this has been solved or not but every time i try to trade on pokemon black it wont even find my other ds i have a acekard 2i and the other is a r4 but on both of them they cant find each other then whe i go to the pokemon center and go upstairs the screen stays black and the music keeps playing

alo123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Krestent said:
On Route 6, how do I get past the spider web blocking the entrance into the cave?
Did you beat the gym leader because he gets rid of the spider web for you after you beat him

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT