• Start date
  • Views 1,179,353
  • Replies 8,959

Porkmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hm, that's weird. I thought for sure you had to go back to the second gym after you see N fly off with Reshiram. Give me a couple minutes, I'll try to find a walkthrough for you, and get you through this part.

alucard_xs said:
Hi dudes

My game craches every time I want to enter into the pokemon local save shop (Can't remember the real name), is there a patch to apply or something ?
I use a clean backup.

UP : Acekard 2i inside

Try looking at the Pokemon Black & White AP thread. If there is a Fix for your card, it will be there.

coolness

PSN: Dutch_DarkLord
Banned
Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Black ace said:
Read this site from bottom to top, They have a walkthrough and its on pokemon white

[url=http://pokebeach.com/2010/09/pokemon-black...coverage-begins]http://pokebeach.com/2010/09/pokemon-black...coverage-begins[/url]

thay only have walktrough for

Pokemon Games

* Ruby & Sapphire Walkthrough
* FireRed & LeafGreen Walkthrough
* Emerald Walkthrough
* Diamond & Pearl Walkthrough
* Platinum Walkthrough
* Melee! Pokemon Scramble
* Mystery Dungeon WiiWare
* HeartGold & SoulSilver Walkthrough

Posts merged

Porkmaster said:
Hm, that's weird. I thought for sure you had to go back to the second gym after you see N fly off with Reshiram. Give me a couple minutes, I'll try to find a walkthrough for you, and get you through this part.

alucard_xsHi dudes

My game craches every time I want to enter into the pokemon local save shop (Can't remember the real name), is there a patch to apply or something ?
I use a clean backup.

UP : Acekard 2i inside

Try looking at the Pokemon Black & White AP thread. If there is a Fix for your card, it will be there.

ok thank you
smile.gif

Porkmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, yes!! I remember, now! You have to go back to the Desert! I think that's Route 4. You need to head West in the desert until you come across some weird statues. Go into the dungeon, that's where you need to be. There will be holes of quicksand there. To get across them, you need to walk. You can't run or use your bike, or the quicksand will pull you in, and you'll sink to the floor below you.

I knew I was forgetting something. Back to the Desert you go!

coolness

PSN: Dutch_DarkLord
Banned
Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Porkmaster said:
Ah, yes!! I remember, now! You have to go back to the Desert! I think that's Route 4. You need to head West in the desert until you come across some weird statues. Go into the dungeon, that's where you need to be. There will be holes of quicksand there. To get across them, you need to walk. You can't run or use your bike, or the quicksand will pull you in, and you'll sink to the floor below you.

I knew I was forgetting something. Back to the Desert you go!

thank you i`ll gonne try that now
biggrin.gif

Latias4ever

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Umm... I have a BIG problem, guys, I'm playing White on DeSmuME, and suddenly, when I checked my Party, the screens inverted! What do I do!? T_T

EDIT: Never mind, it was a DeSmuME emulator settings error. ^^'

Porkmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wesley0104 said:
Porkmaster said:
Anyone else need any help? I'll be here for awhile. Don't be afraid to ask!

Where do i need to go after the airplane gym ?

Oh boy, please tell me you're joking. Well, if you're not, I have your answer.

Once you have beaten the 7th gym (The Airplane gym), and after you've beaten team plasma north of the gym in the tower where N flies off with Reshiram/Zekrom, you need to go back to the Desert, and head west until you find weird statues. Go into that dungeon. I explained everything just a few posts back.

Latias4ever
Umm... I have a BIG problem, guys, I'm playing White on DeSmuME, and suddenly, when I checked my Party, the screens inverted! What do I do!? T_T

Hm, can't help you there. I don't use DS emulators. Sorry man.

wesley0104

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Porkmaster said:
wesley0104 said:
Porkmaster said:
Anyone else need any help? I'll be here for awhile. Don't be afraid to ask!

Where do i need to go after the airplane gym ?

Oh boy, please tell me you're joking. Well, if you're not, I have your answer.

Once you have beaten the 7th gym (The Airplane gym), and after you've beaten team plasma north of the gym in the tower where N flies off with Reshiram/Zekrom, you need to go back to the Desert, and head west until you find weird statues. Go into that dungeon. I explained everything just a few posts back.

I already found it,

Sorry if i wasted your time, i've just overlooked it

next time i'll double check before asking
smile.gif

F

FierceDeity1

OP
Are there any decent walkthrough's out there?
The one on pokebeach sucks and another one I've used ends after the first battle with plasma

Porkmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FierceDeity1 said:
Are there any decent walkthrough's out there?
The one on pokebeach sucks and another one I've used ends after the first battle with plasma

If you're having problems getting through the game, just take a quick look at either PokeBeach's guide, or take a look at the "Discovery Thread" over on Serebii.net.

But if you're looking for a full-blown walkthrough with item locations, and optimal routes to take to find the most items, and stuff that like that, there isn't one, yet. Serebii has item locations listed, and gym leader types, as well as the Elite 4, but it's not in walkthrough format, they are all separate sections on the site. Hope this helps.

Thiemo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
@coolness and @Porkmaster : Ive got Pokemon White too, but when the gym leader got back into the tower, I walked all the way up, and then back down, nothing happened...

But I think I know where he is supposed to go!!

Coolness, go to the sand temple, at the west of the desert... You know what I mean right? Then you have to go all the way down by:
- Beating Team Plasma Grunts
- Falling through sand holes (NOT ALL)

I dunno the exactly order of holes to fall in, just try everything
wink.gif

Hope this was the right answer!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already +1