• Replies 8,959

KHNA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Silent Storm said:
One thing to also keep in mind though is that when the US version of Diamond and Pearl came out, I was able to transfer pokemon from my european emerald, so I doubt when the games are released they will have the same region locking as japan.

Yeah same here, I could transfer all my pokemon from my EU gba games to my USA ds games. lets hope it'll be the same for these games.

my Japanese black will arrive somewhere this week, so I guess i'll need to get a JP HG/SS/DP rom for transfering some pokes to my JP Black right?

samjef11

Trophies
XP
Country
KHNA said:
Silent Storm said:
One thing to also keep in mind though is that when the US version of Diamond and Pearl came out, I was able to transfer pokemon from my european emerald, so I doubt when the games are released they will have the same region locking as japan.

Yeah same here, I could transfer all my pokemon from my EU gba games to my USA ds games. lets hope it'll be the same for these games.

my Japanese black will arrive somewhere this week, so I guess i'll need to get a JP HG/SS/DP rom for transfering some pokes to my JP Black right?
Yep that's right. Plus listening to Phill Collins another day in paradise legend.

Soulshade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YottaByte said:
Has anyone got mystery gift to work with a flashcart? I have the m3izero, and whenever I go to connect Wifi, it shows full bars, but then gives me an error and goes back to 0 bars. Then when I exit mystery gift, it's just a white screen.

I have gotten it to work with a flashcart, I got the ticket from mystery gift with an acekard 2.

ang86elax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
is there anything important in the 3rd badge city?
there are alot of people who talk to me in one house that have lots of different options to pick for a reply and i dont know what they are saying

samjef11

Trophies
XP
Country
digipokemaster said:
i caught him basher11 ru talking to me
So you that tool that you can make pokemon with and set there level because it sounds like you have cheated a way to get him you must of used a pokemon ball to catch him?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Why do that when they make bogus accounts