• Replies 8,959

KHNA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
GameWinner said:
Guys, where do I go next after the Ice gym leader and the place where N releases a legendary.

did you go to the place in the desert with the 5 statues? go all the way down till you find the red haired guy.
after that you need to go to aloe's gym and talk. then you can go back to the ice gym place and go to the right for the next town^^

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KHNA said:
GameWinner said:
Guys, where do I go next after the Ice gym leader and the place where N releases a legendary.

did you go to the place in the desert with the 5 statues? go all the way down till you find the red haired guy.
after that you need to go to aloe's gym and talk. then you can go back to the ice gym place and go to the right for the next town^^
Thanks

ang86elax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ang86elax said:
is there anything important in the 3rd badge city?
there are alot of people who talk to me in one house that have lots of different options to pick for a reply and i dont know what they are saying

shayminSKY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where do you catch the trio. Serebii net says where, but i dont know where those places are on the map. Some one plz walk me through it. ALSO WHO GOT A SHINY YET? ON MY WHITE ROM I GOT A CLEAN NONHACKED SHINY! ITS THE WATER POKEMON WITH A FACE COMING OUT OF A KNIGHTS HELM!

alo123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone else have the problem where your starter pokemon gains less exp
than the other pokemon you catch? Like my starter gains 200 exp and the other
pokemon gains like 700 exp

shayminSKY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the random/Wifi fc battle features, witch lady do i go to? the far right one only lets me in the gts and VS Recorder stuff and the middle one just rejects me. (I currently have no FC's if that contributes to the problem) So witch lady is it that i talk to to do random battles? Also can some one walk me through it?

NatureMade

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SotoSaki said:
I was just wondering, what does the Red Check box in the pokemon summary and item pages do?

I found this function the most fun. It's your Y select button [You know how you can always pre-set one or two items to instantly-access from the main game]
Except in this game, you can set an infinite amount of items to your Y button. Now when you select something like say the map, and palpad, and Press Y when you're in the game, It brings up a whole list of everything you checked that box for. You can then pick your item and use it the same way you would with the regular shortcut.

It's like being able to set a list of apps you wanna run when you press a button, and then picking the one you need. [you can even pick Pokedex pages!]

SotoSaki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NatureMade said:
SotoSaki said:
I was just wondering, what does the Red Check box in the pokemon summary and item pages do?

I found this function the most fun. It's your Y select button [You know how you can always pre-set one or two items to instantly-access from the main game]
Except in this game, you can set an infinite amount of items to your Y button. Now when you select something like say the map, and palpad, and Press Y when you're in the game, It brings up a whole list of everything you checked that box for. You can then pick your item and use it the same way you would with the regular shortcut.

It's like being able to set a list of apps you wanna run when you press a button, and then picking the one you need. [you can even pick Pokedex pages!]
Ah, alright.
I was just wondering because when I selected a page and left the menu it took forever to get back in the game.
And when I re-entered the pokemon summary page the game Black Screened. Only time it's happened though. And I havent tried the feature out again yet.

craplame

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
alo123 said:

It's not a problem. It's part of the new game play for Pokémon. It all depends on the first Pokémon in your party. Like if your starter Pokémon's level is higher than the wild Pokémon, you'll get less experience. But, if you use a Pokémon that is of the same level or lower level of the wild Pokémon than you'll gain more experience. I think they want you to have a well-rounded team.

alo123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
craplame said:
alo123 said:

It's not a problem. It's part of the new game play for Pokémon. It all depends on the first Pokémon in your party. Like if your starter Pokémon's level is higher than the wild Pokémon, you'll get less experience. But, if you use a Pokémon that is of the same level or lower level of the wild Pokémon than you'll gain more experience. I think they want you to have a well-rounded team.
Oh thanks for explaining that I thought I had a problem in my game I usually only train my starter
pokemon so it has a higher level than any pokemon I face

Thiemo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Okay.... Im sorta stuck in the desert temple... Dunno which hole I need to fall in??

EDIT 1: Oh noes! Im all at the top of teh temple again! :/ (With teh really weak Pokemon)

EDIT 2: Found the right hole! (for now
tongue.gif
)

alo123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thiemo said:
Okay.... Im sorta stuck in the desert temple... Dunno which hole I need to fall in??

EDIT 1: Oh noes! Im all at the top of teh temple again! :/ (With teh really weak Pokemon)

tongue.gif
)
If you have trouble open the spoiler I hope I explained it right

When you fall through the first hole there are two holes and stairs fall through the second hole
then there are alot of holes so fall through the hole that is next to the middle one in on the bottom side
then there is the last hole fall through there and you made it

Thiemo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
alo123 said:
Thiemo said:

tongue.gif
)
If you have trouble open the spoiler I hope I explained it right

When you fall through the first hole there are two holes and stairs fall through the second hole
then there are alot of holes so fall through the hole that is next to the middle one in on the bottom side
then there is the last hole fall through there and you made it

You were too late, sorry
tongue.gif

Anyways, about Belle, before you get into 8th gym town:

Damn, she's really mean with that Musharna of hers! I really hate those Musharna's! They have like very much HP
ohmy.gif

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
>:(
the elite 4 jumped at least 30 levels after you beat them once

also, im finding a lot of non B+W pokemon now in the grass
smile.gif

found lvl 47 golduck and zangoose as well as a seviper.

and a plusle
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Reminds me of that one Spanish guy who was in here a week or so ago, that wouldn't translate their messages.
  • Arne214 @ Arne214:
    ok sry
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I don't remember him
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @SylverReZ Si means yes, no means maybe
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Arne214, it's fine but dont ask for roms here again
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, I only know very little Spanish, haven't done it in 5 years lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, que tan poco?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I took 3 years of Spanish in high school, ages ago but don't remb most of it. Like they say, if you don't use it, you lose it.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, A bit. I only know greetings and some other parts. Its quite an easy language to learn.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    But I don't remember most of it.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, easy to learn despite having some relatively complex rules
    +1
  • D @ dadadad:
    Should I just accept that I won't play this game anymore, or is there a way to solve this problem?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    For some reason I remember a bunch of swear words tho, lol
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, cuz we swear more than talk normally i guess
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @dadadad I would do like @The Real Jdbye said, they are very wise.
    +2
  • D @ dadadad:
    блядь
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You get your nap today?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With your wife
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Tell that B to bring me home some dinner, when you done with her...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mrs.B is what I call her she said she left you a $10 jack in the box giftcard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh ok, cool thanks, I found it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey Kennyboy, have you found any decent mini Pc for around $200-250? Fast enough to play most Pc games.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the acemagic still
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the...