• Views 1,177,501
  • Replies 8,959
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tornadosurvives said:
You can get Victini by a Wi-Fi event

Oh, that helped. I didn't know it was an Event. Well, I just got the Wi-Fi Event Item. Now I'm hoping to catch Victini
biggrin.gif

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alejolink11 said:
Hey I went on what seems to be MYSTERY GIFT in the menu and after connecting to wifi and pressin random japanes buttons i got a TICKET looking thing. What is it for? I just began playing and beat GYM LEADER 1.

It's for catching Victini at Hiun City (Pokémon #000).

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Mantis41 said:
Schlupi said:
Mantis41 said:
Anyone else noticed this game is chewing through batteries faster than the averge title?

Its because you have your C-Gear on. =P

It constantly has your DS Wireless on lol.
Thanks

Whenever you load up your save, it asks you if you want it to be on. you can select the second option and then the first to put it off upon loading your game, if you did not know that already.

And no problem, yo. I like to help. =)

jps0228

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jhazicalization said:
bigberg said:
jps0228 said:
Hello!

I have a question. My Pokemon Black and White BGM is kinda messed up. I use an EDGE Flashcard with V1.11

mine too!!!

I use EDGE 1.11 too..but the BGM's of Black and White seems ok..and no freezing up to now..im currently going for the 3rd badge..

Whaaa?? How come mine's diffirent? The BGM's tone is kinda low...

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rockstar said:
I just entered Hiun city, what do i do?

You obviously look for the Pokemon Center/Poke Mart place and heal up. Go all the way to the left and then go up. You'll see the Gym once you go up a bit and make a right turn. Two people will come out of the Gym. Finish talking to them. Go back to the place where there is a Poke Center/Mart. Go to the middle part and finish talking to the people there. A Plasma Member should run into the conversation then immediately run away. Go back to the Gym area, and, this time, look at the left side and you should see Team Plasma Members. Go talk to them. Fight them. Then go into the building. Finish talking. Go heal at the Poke Center/Mart. Go back to the Gym. Get in there and pwn the Gym Leader. Once you pwn the Gym Leader, go heal your Pokemon.

Go all the way up from Hiun City to the sand/desert area. Destroy the trainers there. Then go all the way up until you see an exit. You will have to fight your "rivals" from the beginning of the game, both of them, I think. I can't remember. Anyways...destroy them. Find the Poke Center and go heal. Go up a bit until you see the "rival" with the Green Clothes. Finish talking. Go all the way to the right and there will be a cut scene. This time, it's the dude that fought with you in the first city that you went to. Destroy him. Then go inside the Gym that is in that area. Destroy the Gym Leader.

That was like a mini walkthrough, but it isn't thorough
tongue.gif
. I read my spoiler over and over and found it to be quite funny.

dragonuber

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
I am r4ymond said:
Rockstar said:
I just entered Hiun city, what do i do?

You obviously look for the Pokemon Center/Poke Mart place and heal up. Go all the way to the left and then go up. You'll see the Gym once you go up a bit and make a right turn. Two people will come out of the Gym. Finish talking to them. Go back to the place where there is a Poke Center/Mart. Go to the middle part and finish talking to the people there. A Plasma Member should run into the conversation then immediately run away. Go back to the Gym area, and, this time, look at the left side and you should see Team Plasma Members. Go talk to them. Fight them. Then go into the building. Finish talking. Go heal at the Poke Center/Mart. Go back to the Gym. Get in there and pwn the Gym Leader. Once you pwn the Gym Leader, go heal your Pokemon.

Go all the way up from Hiun City to the sand/desert area. Destroy the trainers there. Then go all the way up until you see an exit. You will have to fight your "rivals" from the beginning of the game, both of them, I think. I can't remember. Anyways...destroy them. Find the Poke Center and go heal. Go up a bit until you see the "rival" with the Green Clothes. Finish talking. Go all the way to the right and there will be a cut scene. This time, it's the dude that fought with you in the first city that you went to. Destroy him. Then go inside the Gym that is in that area. Destroy the Gym Leader.

That was like a mini walkthrough, but it isn't thorough
tongue.gif
. I read my spoiler over and over and found it to be quite funny.
The huin gym is really fun. its the honey thing. and u need to run through it. but the best gym is the 8th gym, the puzzle u have to solve is the best.

indask8

New Member Forever
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have a little question, I now have the 4th badge.

I have defeated the team in the "sub-zero" warehouse thingy I have left the town.

I am now stuck in front of a cave with a giant yellow web, how do I pass?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y