• Replies 8,959

Nobunaga

Empty
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I am r4ymond said:
Wait, wtf. Where can I get a Victini? Because it seems as if people who are in the beginning-mid story already have a Victini...and I don't.
mellow.gif
go to the hiun city and go and search to the ports you will see some ships talk to the ppl next to them i think it s the last port entrance and then you will go to an island.Then it s so easy.You will figure out yourself
tongue.gif

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RebornX said:
I am r4ymond said:
Wait, wtf. Where can I get a Victini? Because it seems as if people who are in the beginning-mid story already have a Victini...and I don't.
mellow.gif
go to the hiun city and go and search to the ports you will see some ships talk to the ppl next to them i think it s the last port entrance and then you will go to an island.Then it s so easy.You will figure out yourself
tongue.gif

Hiun city is the fat ass city where there are lots of buildings...like a Bazaar....right? I'm so excited.
biggrin.gif

Nobunaga

Empty
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I am r4ymond said:
RebornX said:
I am r4ymond said:
mellow.gif
tongue.gif

Hiun city is the fat ass city where there are lots of buildings...like a Bazaar....right? I'm so excited.
biggrin.gif
xD yeah it s a big city

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RebornX said:
I am r4ymond said:
RebornX said:
I am r4ymond said:
mellow.gif
tongue.gif

biggrin.gif
xD yeah it s a big city

Well, I went to every port that I could go to and talked to everyone in each port, but became unsuccessful in going to another island. Well, just to let you know, it's night time here. Does that affect how I can get Victini?

Tornadosurvives

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I am r4ymond said:
RebornX said:
I am r4ymond said:
RebornX said:
I am r4ymond said:
mellow.gif
tongue.gif

biggrin.gif
xD yeah it s a big city

Well, I went to every port that I could go to and talked to everyone in each port, but became unsuccessful in going to another island. Well, just to let you know, it's night time here. Does that affect how I can get Victini?
You can get Victini by a Wi-Fi event

niedy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
FireGrey said:
niedy said:
ok i have yanappu (green Monkey) how do i get the other two??
I'm psychic so i shall use my powers on you.
You chose Mijimaru as a starter.

Actually i chose Pokabu. AWKWARD!
smile.gif

So can anyone answer how to get red and blue monkeys??

Nobunaga

Empty
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I am r4ymond said:
RebornX said:
I am r4ymond said:
RebornX said:
I am r4ymond said:
mellow.gif
tongue.gif

biggrin.gif
xD yeah it s a big city

i don t think so cause it s an event :/

dragonuber

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
niedy said:
FireGrey said:
niedy said:
ok i have yanappu (green Monkey) how do i get the other two??
I'm psychic so i shall use my powers on you.
You chose Mijimaru as a starter.

Actually i chose Pokabu. AWKWARD!
smile.gif

So can anyone answer how to get red and blue monkeys??
i don't think you can. what monkey u get is based on which starter u choose

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it think it's bullshit in order to use ds to ds you have to beat the first fucking gym and it's such a bitch oh well.

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
DJPlace said:
it think it's bullshit in order to use ds to ds you have to beat the first fucking gym and it's such a bitch oh well.

Huzzuh wha? No, just get the monkey and use that to beat it lol. =P

Also, to say my question again Anybody know where to find the Move Deleter? and Should I raise a Munna (Dream Floaty pink thing) or the stupid fuzzy bat?

Should I raise the water monkey or the Tadpole?

The stupid blue rocky fighter guy or the dude with the 2X4 (Dokkatsu?)?

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else noticed this game is chewing through batteries faster than the averge title?

Edit: quote from my 6 year old when he found the big city with the bridge, "this is so awesome, I'm about to cry."

Yep! He has been playing nothing but bloody pokemon games for the last 6 months. If I never see another pokemon it will be to soon. Silly me for getting the games in the first place but I didn't think he would get so addicted.

alejolink11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I went on what seems to be MYSTERY GIFT in the menu and after connecting to wifi and pressin random japanes buttons i got a TICKET looking thing. What is it for? I just began playing and beat GYM LEADER 1.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQ3tSfM8OXM