• Views 1,183,125
  • Replies 8,959

Takanato

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
darbzzz said:
i searched google for "white rar site:megaupload.com" and changed settings to find latest results
one came up sayin "black and white 1.rar" but its 588MB but it each game is 256 then max should be 512 for both right

I think thats a book or some moviez

theenumber42

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kaos_XIII said:
XXLANCEXX said:
Kaos_XIII said:
"Isshu is based off New York according to the original beta cover of Pokemon Peer"

beta being keyword there
junichi masuda said it himself
Its in New york
I just found that, although I can see why it would be...

Ta daaa.
2n7e5i0.jpg

jonesman99

GBAtemp's Official ArchAndroid
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok just to stop the argument here, if you take in all of the symbolism of the pokemon and the region itself, Isshu could be based off of both in bits and pieces. From all the info i've seen, it has alot of both to make it seem not too western, but at the same time, not too eastern, especially not too Japanese.

theenumber42

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jonesman99 said:
Ok just to stop the argument here, if you take in all of the symbolism of the pokemon and the region itself, Isshu could be based off of both in bits and pieces. From all the info i've seen, it has alot of both to make it seem not too western, but at the same time, not too eastern, especially not too Japanese.

But then you see this:

watulosed.png

Do other countries REALLY play American football?

miles510

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jonesman99 said:
...well duh. Not all of it is going to scream "NEW YORK CITY BITCHES". That would just be unimaginative and not Pokemon-like whatsoever.

Besides, based is the keyword here. It's gonna remind you of NYC, but at the end of the day, it's Isshu with it's own unique landscape.

Krobelus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Also apparently there is a german guy in a pokecenter (IIRC) who speaks German, and that goes to show how diverse the population in Isshu is, much like it is in North America.

jonesman99

GBAtemp's Official ArchAndroid
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
theenumber42 said:
jonesman99 said:

But then you see this:

watulosed.png

Do other countries REALLY play American football?
mellow.gif
closedeyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

Really though? I take it you can't read since there is no way to tell your age...

And yes, I saw that trailer.

tsuna

GBAtemp Official "No Good Tsuna"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Coreyfrog7 said:
darbzzz said:
i searched google for "white rar site:megaupload.com" and changed settings to find latest results
one came up sayin "black and white 1.rar" but its 588MB but it each game is 256 then max should be 512 for both right

i dont see it?

found it but its spanish..i doubt they have it yet

darbzzz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Coreyfrog7 said:
darbzzz said:

i dont see it?

did you change it to see latst results? it say "black and white 1.rar" it was at the bottom
i think it might just be a pc game though

darkreaperofdrea

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
so someone finally did it...and he cracked the AP that prevented the game from being dumped,that said,i doubt it has inner AP,because nintendo didn't really think people would be able to dump it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Gamemaster2022 @ Gamemaster2022: Great titles. I'm about to play some Pokémon Emerald. I need to lvl up +1