TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Dark Langin said:
Quote to my deleted post

I AM NOT FREAKING ASKING FOR THE ROM, I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF SOMETHING DID HAPPEN! JEZUS

NOTHING HAPPENED! It's still the same spam filled thread that it was yesterday when you kept asking the same question. No you weren't asking for the rom, you were asking whether the rom had been released without using those actual words.

XXLANCEXX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

noddalives

Trophies
XP
Country
"Otamaro’s stats - at Level 13 it knows Cry, Confusion, Bubble Beam, and a new attack called Troll (as in, the vocal sound of trolling.) This new attack is reflected in it’s Pokedex entry: It uses its cheeks to send out a high pitch vibration sound to warn its fellows of danger."

lol it learns Troll >

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
TrolleyDave said:
Dark Langin said:
Quote to my deleted post

I AM NOT FREAKING ASKING FOR THE ROM, I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF SOMETHING DID HAPPEN! JEZUS

NOTHING HAPPENED! It's still the same spam filled thread that it was yesterday when you kept asking the same question. No you weren't asking for the rom, you were asking whether the rom had been released without using those actual words.

okay...

whatever. But I just wanted to know if there were any new pokemon cos I do not have much time to check so much pages!

pokerealm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
noddalives said:
"Otamaro’s stats - at Level 13 it knows Cry, Confusion, Bubble Beam, and a new attack called Troll (as in, the vocal sound of trolling.) This new attack is reflected in it’s Pokedex entry: It uses its cheeks to send out a high pitch vibration sound to warn its fellows of danger."

lol it learns Troll >

noddalives

Trophies
XP
Country
Dark Langin said:
TrolleyDave said:
Dark Langin said:
Quote to my deleted post

okay...

whatever. But I just wanted to know if there were any new pokemon cos I do not have much time to check so much pages!

if anything big had happened bro itd be on every page, or in the release section
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, would you recommend playing n64 games on a ps3 through retroarch?