hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
dansparrow said:
Hop2089 said:
IRISHLAD09 said:
How many Pokemon is in the whole game to catch? and can you transfer from Diamond and Pearl?

over 600 and yes providing you have the same region D/P/PL/HG/SS
Really? and where did you get that information. Because as far as I know, they never said anything about how many pokemon can be catched in this games. There's no real reason to believe they will add more than 200 pokemon from older regions, 'cause that's why diamond and pearl exist for, so I don't really think there would be more than 350 or 400 catchable pokemon on this games.
He meant that if you wanted to transfer from Gen4, you'll have a possibility of the ability to catch 'em all.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Until you beat the elite four, there is only new Pokemon though. The ones from previous generations are only available to catch after you defeat the elite four.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Giga_Gaia said:
Until you beat the elite four, there is only new pokemons though. The previous 493 only become available to catch (you can trade them since the beginning to B/W) after you beat the elite four.
This was actually one of the main points of the game that I liked.

gamefreak94

GBAtemps (Un)Official Illogical Poster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Q - Will Pokémon Black/White be compatible with HeartGold/SoulSilver?
A - Yes! It will be compatible with all Generation IV games.
You have to rephrase this part. Its not fully compatible but only works to transfer. No battling or Trading. This is too misleading.
If they did have compatibility then they would have to upgrade the Gen IV games to have the pixels for the new pokemon.

Offtopic: 309 Users and 239 Guest!! Holy Sh!T

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
20100905141015a25.png

OK I found a legit-ish looking link. I wanna try it, but the error pops up. Does anyone know what it means?

Ziggy Zigzagoon

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh, the irony. We expected to get the games early, but we ended up waiting close to the release date! We may end up getting the ROM at the same time as the others get the game legimately!

(Even so, I kinda wish they would release the uncracked ROM for preservation purposes, but I think this is a wise decision for them, since there will be people waiting anxiouskly to play the game, and the group would DEFINITELY NOT want to disappoint these spectators, so i guess the group is just wanting to consolidate everything into one big wait.)

FuzWuz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How could you people not know how many new Pokémon there are? They have ALL been leaked, there are 156 new Pokémon in total.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
asdf said:
I'm really digging these new Pokemon. I honestly can't pick just 6 to have on a team.

Like usual, you can beat the game by using only the fire starter. Older ones will become avaialble after the elite fours, so you can choose whichever you want.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Giga_Gaia said:
asdf said:
I'm really digging these new Pokemon. I honestly can't pick just 6 to have on a team.

Like usual, you can beat the game by using only the fire starter. Older ones will become avaialble after the elite fours, so you can choose whichever you want.
You didn't understand his comment. He meant that all of the new pokémon are cool and 6 choices are not enough.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Now it's sad, Arceus is by far the most powerful Pokemon in every games. They will never be able to top him off in the enxt games until another event legendary get 120 in all base stats and get an even more ridiculously powerful ability.

Now because of those, the new legendaries will be a little disapointing.

Ziggy Zigzagoon

Trophies
XP
Country
Giga_Gaia said:
Now it's sad, Arceus is by far the most powerful Pokemon in every games. They will never be able to top him off in the enxt games until another event legendary get 120 in all base stats and get an even more ridiculously powerful ability.

I doubt they would ever try to top Arceus, anyways, since Arceou is supposed to be a Pokemon God.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ziggy Zigzagoon said:
Giga_Gaia said:

I doubt they would ever try to top Arceus, anyways, since Arceou is supposed to be a Pokemon God.

They should have kept him for the very last game they would ever make. Now new legendaries seems bad compared to him.

GammaForce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Giga_Gaia said:
Ziggy Zigzagoon said:
Giga_Gaia said:

They should have kept him for the very last game they would ever make. Now new legendaries seems bad compared to him.
The only thing left to make to have chance against arceus is tugged opposite of god, but with power equal to it

xxsexyduckyxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
QUOTE said:
The only thing left to make to have chance against arceus is tugged opposite of god, but with power equal to it

You guys have to remember; the "Arceus = God" legend is Sinnoh's legend, much how Kanto/Johto believes that Mew was the very first Pokémon and that the rest evolved from it, and how the people in Hoenn believe that the world was shaped by Groudon and Kyogre fighting. I'm sure that Isshu, being a totally new place, has their own legend of how things all got started..

(lol.. The son of Arceus came to the world, was caught, then released three days later, and Team Plasma is against this travesty!)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, would you recommend playing n64 games on a ps3 through retroarch?