1. YayMii

YayMii hi

Canada
    He meant that if you wanted to transfer from Gen4, you'll have a possibility of the ability to catch 'em all.

2. Giga_Gaia

Giga_Gaia GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    Until you beat the elite four, there is only new Pokemon though. The ones from previous generations are only available to catch after you defeat the elite four.

3. _Chaz_

_Chaz_ GBAtemp's Official Mook™

United States
    This was actually one of the main points of the game that I liked.

4. gamefreak94

gamefreak94 GBAtemps (Un)Official Illogical Poster

United States
    You have to rephrase this part. Its not fully compatible but only works to transfer. No battling or Trading. This is too misleading.
    If they did have compatibility then they would have to upgrade the Gen IV games to have the pixels for the new pokemon.

Offtopic: 309 Users and 239 Guest!! Holy Sh!T

5. Ryukouki

Ryukouki See you later, guys.

United States
    [​IMG]
    OK I found a legit-ish looking link. I wanna try it, but the error pops up. Does anyone know what it means?

6. Ziggy Zigzagoon

Ziggy Zigzagoon GBAtemp Fan

Oh, the irony. We expected to get the games early, but we ended up waiting close to the release date! We may end up getting the ROM at the same time as the others get the game legimately!

(Even so, I kinda wish they would release the uncracked ROM for preservation purposes, but I think this is a wise decision for them, since there will be people waiting anxiouskly to play the game, and the group would DEFINITELY NOT want to disappoint these spectators, so i guess the group is just wanting to consolidate everything into one big wait.)

7. asdf

asdf GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I'm really digging these new Pokemon. I honestly can't pick just 6 to have on a team.

8. FuzWuz

FuzWuz Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    How could you people not know how many new Pokémon there are? They have ALL been leaked, there are 156 new Pokémon in total.

9. Giga_Gaia

Giga_Gaia GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    Like usual, you can beat the game by using only the fire starter. Older ones will become avaialble after the elite fours, so you can choose whichever you want.

10. YayMii

YayMii hi

Canada
    You didn't understand his comment. He meant that all of the new pokémon are cool and 6 choices are not enough.

11. Sora Master2.0

Sora Master2.0 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Links?

12. Giga_Gaia

Giga_Gaia GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    Now it's sad, Arceus is by far the most powerful Pokemon in every games. They will never be able to top him off in the enxt games until another event legendary get 120 in all base stats and get an even more ridiculously powerful ability.

Now because of those, the new legendaries will be a little disapointing.

13. Ziggy Zigzagoon

Ziggy Zigzagoon GBAtemp Fan

I doubt they would ever try to top Arceus, anyways, since Arceou is supposed to be a Pokemon God.

14. Giga_Gaia

Giga_Gaia GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    They should have kept him for the very last game they would ever make. Now new legendaries seems bad compared to him.

15. geenlung

OP geenlung Newbie

They could always pull a Mewtwo and say that this is some new recombinant Arceus :3

16. GammaForce

GammaForce Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    The only thing left to make to have chance against arceus is tugged opposite of god, but with power equal to it

17. kickhopper

kickhopper Member
    Newcomer

United States
  18. GammaForce

GammaForce Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Canada
  19. xxsexyduckyxx

xxsexyduckyxx Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    You guys have to remember; the "Arceus = God" legend is Sinnoh's legend, much how Kanto/Johto believes that Mew was the very first Pokémon and that the rest evolved from it, and how the people in Hoenn believe that the world was shaped by Groudon and Kyogre fighting. I'm sure that Isshu, being a totally new place, has their own legend of how things all got started..

(lol.. The son of Arceus came to the world, was caught, then released three days later, and Team Plasma is against this travesty!)

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - ‘Pokémon, ‘White’, Official