• Views 1,178,024
  • Replies 8,959

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
SoulSnatcher said:
tnaden said:
tvtokyo: supposed to be some kind of pokemon B/W preview... Haven't seen it yet though:
mms://stream.gundam.eu/tvtokyo (Copy+Paste into VLC or WMP)
It was posted already.
I'm watching it right now and I can't tell what the hell is going on.
pokemon commerical a sec ago
biggrin.gif

MunchingOrange

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Afro Bull will be my one and only team member.

The fact he has an afro means he is harder, faster, stronger and better than any other race... I mean... Pokemon. Afro Bull has a secret ability which allows you to steal other Trainer's items and Pokemon. He also has a higher groove stat than all the previous Pokemon combined. Afro Bull is also a great dancer and can win the dancing mini-game as soon as he gets back in the club. When he uses the move Swagger it's two times more effective than usual. Afro Bull has a 100% chance of holding the item "Bling" when caught in the wild which can be sold for a very high price at the Pokemart.

Now take a look at Tauros. Now back to Afro Bull. Now back to Tauros. Now back to Afro Bull. There's one thing Tauros lacks that makes Afro Bull so much better. That glorious afro sitting on it's oddly shaped head. That afro, is the one thing that makes Afro Bull the best Pokemon ever created.

Too bad it's exclusive to Pokemon Black.*

*Afro Bull may not actually be Pokemon Black exclusive.

tnaden

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trademark3001 said:
Nub question. how do i get the stream to play?
Open stream/URL in a media player... copy paste this> mms://stream.gundam.eu/tvtokyo

EDIT: Although it seems its Disney time now... was that really it? extremely short..

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
Trademark3001 said:
Nub question. how do i get the stream to play?
copy the link, open VLC and when the VLC media player is open only press ctrl+v and a new window pop up and ask if you want to stream.

btw ... wtf japanese disney channel?

WrSmega

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Friends is less to be done to crack the game, as Paradox and chat said three barriers have already passed! now going by the 4th and perhaps ultimate protection, but can be worse than the 3rd but that we'll see. At least for today is not the game, will have to wait until tomorrow.

This is what I found

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
megadude1 said:
Friends is less to be done to crack the game, as Paradox and chat said three barriers have already passed! now going by the 4th and perhaps ultimate protection, but can be worse than the 3rd but that we'll see. At least for today is not the game, will have to wait until tomorrow.

This is what I found

Paradox aren't a DS scene group so I call bollocks.

WrSmega

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TrolleyDave said:
megadude1 said:

This is what I found

the guy on pokemon project. he made the post.

He didn't write that, someone in the comments wrote that

D

Deleted_171835

OP
megadude1 said:
TrolleyDave said:
megadude1 said:

This is what I found

the guy on pokemon project. he made the post.
He didn't write that, someone in the comments wrote that
Anybody could write anything in the comments.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
SoulSnatcher said:

Innit! It's like people are so eager to get this game they've thrown common sense out the window and are willing to believe any statement that helps get them closer to acquiring the game.
rolleyes.gif
I know loads of conmen that would love to meet most people in this thread.
wink.gif

WrSmega

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I think I'm going a little crazy since I've been online for the past 3 hours. Its a great thing that I don't have hw tonight. I'll be gone til late night since tonight is freaking Survivor season premiere
smile.gif

If it ain't up, theres always waking up at 5 am again -.-

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
TrolleyDave said:
SoulSnatcher said:

Innit! It's like people are so eager to get this game they've thrown common sense out the window and are willing to believe any statement that helps get them closer to acquiring the game.
rolleyes.gif
I know loads of conmen that would love to meet most people in this thread.
wink.gif
Thats a part of the flood, not only noobs but also people who is so excited they lose theire brain and common sense
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1