Warrior522

"In all things, balance."
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KazoWAR said:
Gazooki said:
I don't think Kazo's gonna make the patch this time round. Poor guy must get sick of being pestered by the noobs every time a new game in the series is released. (Sure, it's only the 2nd time, but still...)

I am going to attempt it, but I don't know if the current text changing tools will work with black and white. a new tool might be made and i not sure if I can crack the encryption if thee is any like there was with 4th gen's msg.narc. And yes, ever since the games where revealed a longtime ago I have been getting a steady stream of PMs on youtube asking for if I will translate these games.

It has begun.

bloodred

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egonny said:
TrolleyDave said:
RebornX said:
darkreaperofdreams said:
i wonder how many of them are from nintendo and are laughing at us
why laughing at us? :/ i don t think there is a reason to laugh at us.

Because there's so many people in here going crazy waiting for a dump of a video game?
Of which almost no one even understands Japanese.

I DO!!!! its easy

tuddy666

Trophies
XP
Country
bloodred said:
thekoopawizard said:
tuddy666 said:
bloodred said:
are we going off topic?
just a bit...

bringing this topic back on... well, topic, it looks like the final starter evolutions are actually legitimate. Which isn't too bad - 2/3 of the designs are great... and mijumaru's final form is passable, though it's wasted opportunity, to say the least. We -could- have had a samurai otter thing; which would have been awesome.

the final starters are confirmed now?

I do not know lol
There's no actual form of confirmation, I'm just resigning myself to the fact they probably -are- real, because I'm yet to see much in the way of conclusive evidence saying otherwise.

Nobunaga

Empty
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
KazoWAR said:
Gazooki said:
I don't think Kazo's gonna make the patch this time round. Poor guy must get sick of being pestered by the noobs every time a new game in the series is released. (Sure, it's only the 2nd time, but still...)

I am going to attempt it, but I don't know if the current text changing tools will work with black and white. a new tool might be made and i not sure if I can crack the encryption if thee is any like there was with 4th gen's msg.narc. And yes, ever since the games where revealed a longtime ago I have been getting a steady stream of PMs on youtube asking for if I will translate these games.
Kazo i think it will be hard to translate this versions :/

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RebornX said:
KazoWAR said:
Gazooki said:

why is that?

Nobunaga

Empty
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
KazoWAR said:
RebornX said:
KazoWAR said:
Gazooki said:

why is that?
cause the templet of the text is changed and stuff i am talking if you are going to translate some parts of the story

bloodred

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
KazoWAR said:
RebornX said:
KazoWAR said:
Gazooki said:

why is that?
Might be easy as HG/SS I guess well I do have a need for a patch anyways

Thiemo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Its around 10PM in The Netherlands right now....

Imma go get some sleep, and we will see tomorrow!! I will be up at around 6.30AM - Dutch time
wink.gif

And about that translation talk: I would like one, but Im not making you in a hurry, just take it easy Kazo and others
wink.gif

Nighty Night!

-picks bed in bunker, prepares for noob flood, but sleeps through it-

Ahh, sweet dreams...
closedeyes.gif
(I hope xD)

Sheikonh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Juanmatron

Slater Color
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty I don't have a ROG ally
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i don't have one either
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @AcuteBulbasaurappears, A cute bulbasaur appears. :D
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, The Wii U gamepads are tied to the console's region, so its impossible to find a cheap gamepad that supports your model.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Unless you modify your system, of course, and remove the region check.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, im now by episode 8 of lain
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @Xdqwerty can we discuss chrono trigger
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @Xdqwerty I like how the game had the middle ages 1000AD, the dark ages 600AD.It was great seeing the post robot apocalypse 2300 like Terminator and enter the matrix. some of mad max and fallout. 2300ad though it could had used more elements instead of just a generic ai uprising. It was a great idea for their judgement day to be 1999 Y2K.

-great additions if they would have made an expansion or dlc in my opinion would be finding out humans trapped in a matrix -

a follower having a cyborg character living tissue over metal endoskelleton like terminator, and the synths from fallout
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    4After Zeal fell it would have been good to see more ancient eras. Perhaps Sumeria based in one area, then Egypt based in another area, Greek based in another area, then roman based in another area before the middle ages.---------

----between 1000ad and 1999 is a big gap they should have had the age of revolution like the american and French Revolution

then the cowboyy era in one area of map and the Industrial revolution/age of enlightmentthen a ww1 and ww2 and a cold war era
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    they could have added 75,000 bc like assassins creed. zeal was already establish in 12, 000 bc , soething before the kindom rose
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @Xdqwerty they could also add age of dscover, colonialism ect
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    renaissance
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @Xdqwerty what did you think
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @Xdqwerty I think glenn (the frog) after becomming human had an affair with the queen
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    so he is the great great great great grandfather of marle @Xdqwerty
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    they made it like Lancelot from king arthur legends
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    just found out i'm now taller than my dad
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay, sorry i was busy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @Xdqwerty thats completely fine
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: