Warrior522

"In all things, balance."
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KazoWAR said:
Gazooki said:
I don't think Kazo's gonna make the patch this time round. Poor guy must get sick of being pestered by the noobs every time a new game in the series is released. (Sure, it's only the 2nd time, but still...)

I am going to attempt it, but I don't know if the current text changing tools will work with black and white. a new tool might be made and i not sure if I can crack the encryption if thee is any like there was with 4th gen's msg.narc. And yes, ever since the games where revealed a longtime ago I have been getting a steady stream of PMs on youtube asking for if I will translate these games.

It has begun.

bloodred

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egonny said:
TrolleyDave said:
RebornX said:
darkreaperofdreams said:
i wonder how many of them are from nintendo and are laughing at us
why laughing at us? :/ i don t think there is a reason to laugh at us.

Because there's so many people in here going crazy waiting for a dump of a video game?
Of which almost no one even understands Japanese.

I DO!!!! its easy

tuddy666

Trophies
XP
Country
bloodred said:
thekoopawizard said:
tuddy666 said:
bloodred said:
are we going off topic?
just a bit...

bringing this topic back on... well, topic, it looks like the final starter evolutions are actually legitimate. Which isn't too bad - 2/3 of the designs are great... and mijumaru's final form is passable, though it's wasted opportunity, to say the least. We -could- have had a samurai otter thing; which would have been awesome.

the final starters are confirmed now?

I do not know lol
There's no actual form of confirmation, I'm just resigning myself to the fact they probably -are- real, because I'm yet to see much in the way of conclusive evidence saying otherwise.

Nobunaga

Empty
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
KazoWAR said:
Gazooki said:
I don't think Kazo's gonna make the patch this time round. Poor guy must get sick of being pestered by the noobs every time a new game in the series is released. (Sure, it's only the 2nd time, but still...)

I am going to attempt it, but I don't know if the current text changing tools will work with black and white. a new tool might be made and i not sure if I can crack the encryption if thee is any like there was with 4th gen's msg.narc. And yes, ever since the games where revealed a longtime ago I have been getting a steady stream of PMs on youtube asking for if I will translate these games.
Kazo i think it will be hard to translate this versions :/

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RebornX said:
KazoWAR said:
Gazooki said:

why is that?

Nobunaga

Empty
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
KazoWAR said:
RebornX said:
KazoWAR said:
Gazooki said:

why is that?
cause the templet of the text is changed and stuff i am talking if you are going to translate some parts of the story

bloodred

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
KazoWAR said:
RebornX said:
KazoWAR said:
Gazooki said:

why is that?
Might be easy as HG/SS I guess well I do have a need for a patch anyways

Thiemo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Its around 10PM in The Netherlands right now....

Imma go get some sleep, and we will see tomorrow!! I will be up at around 6.30AM - Dutch time
wink.gif

And about that translation talk: I would like one, but Im not making you in a hurry, just take it easy Kazo and others
wink.gif

Nighty Night!

-picks bed in bunker, prepares for noob flood, but sleeps through it-

Ahh, sweet dreams...
closedeyes.gif
(I hope xD)

Sheikonh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Juanmatron