XP
Country
United States
Yellow-SH said:
I have this :
[image]
When I click the yellow button, it opens this page :
http://www.pokemon-sp.jp/news-sp/2010/09/0913_01.html
Go to the Global Link site, login to your Daisuki Club account, click the orange Campaigns button at the bottom right, then click the first line of text about the Pikachu Skin, then type in your password, then click on the button and choose yes.

jonesman99

GBAtemp's Official ArchAndroid
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I really hope that for the United Tower, you can input a friend code for each floor, that in turn remembers what pokemon that person on each floor battled you with last, so that way if you are ever offline, you could still battle that person's team, and if the you or the other person has updated their team, they can just go back online to update.

That's just what i wish it would be, i dont think it will be though
frown.gif

nekoakuma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Soulshade said:
nekoakuma said:
Soulshade said:
In my attempt to yet again try to do random battles I did basically everything possible.
1. I got a clean rom with no English patch.
2. I made the pokes in pokegen, making them fully legit and giving them there Japanese names.
3. I opened up Pokesav and unchecked the nickname box for the pokemon I made to make them legit.
I went into a random battle, and yet again, I got kicked off.

i can't think of anything else... except are you giving them illegal moves?

or are you giving them egg moves even though they weren't an egg in game?

That might just be it, I never put they were hatched from an egg and 2 of my pokes have egg moves.
Just edited them in pokesav to say that they hatched from eggs but it still will not work.
Also removed the egg move entirely but still kicked off.
I think I'm just going to drop the random battle idea.

could you upload the .pkm file?

maybe someone can take a look at it,.

Yellow-SH

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
nanika said:
Go to the Global Link site, login to your Daisuki Club account, click the orange Campaigns button at the bottom right, then click the first line of text about the Pikachu Skin, then type in your password, then click on the button and choose yes.
Thank you very, very, very much ! Finaly, it worked !

Didu50

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, Im really late, but I still cant get White to work. Im running a AK2i on AKAIO 1.71 and I still get the black screen after the Professor speech. Whats the remedy?

ct_bolt

Creator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you add another game to the account on global link?
I have an account I made with White... now I'm playing Black, I'd like to link the two together.
Anybody know how to do this?

Soulshade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nekoakuma said:
Soulshade said:
nekoakuma said:
Soulshade said:
In my attempt to yet again try to do random battles I did basically everything possible.
2. I made the pokes in pokegen, making them fully legit and giving them there Japanese names.
3. I opened up Pokesav and unchecked the nickname box for the pokemon I made to make them legit.

That might just be it, I never put they were hatched from an egg and 2 of my pokes have egg moves.
Just edited them in pokesav to say that they hatched from eggs but it still will not work.

Here's one of the pokes I sav'd:
Sav'd Poke

saikkussu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
k- I've gotten everything done in order to send my choroneko to the dream world and have already sent her.
But when I log into the site and look at my profile page my game save info is there but my choroneko isn't.
My choroneko is legit and caught in-game. Is she not showing up because the Dream World is down?

nekoakuma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Soulshade said:
nekoakuma said:
Soulshade said:
nekoakuma said:
Soulshade said:

Here's one of the pokes I sav'd:
Sav'd Poke

I'll have a look at it and see what's wrong.

PS: Anyone got more of these??
http://alfalfalfa.com/archives/976505.html

Soulshade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How should I nickname my pokemon, because when I insert Japanese characters, there all squares for me, or can I just leave the nickname part blank?
And when you said caught in, do you mean the pokeball, as in it cant be a caught in a cherish ball like I had it?

I'm still wondering why this happened:
I got 6 of the first pokemon I caught in the game and I tested to see if they would work in a random battle (they actually worked).
Then, I opened up Pokesav, and only changed there level up 1 (to test if maybe what these code editors are being detected when wifi loads up), and it so happens that they were kicked off wifi for just having their level changed, nothing else.

nekoakuma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You can leave the name blank.

What program(s) are you using to edit your pokemon?
and what versions of them?

I've had no trouble pokesav'ing my pokemon and they all work on wifi. (Only fixed natures and moves.)

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
WTF, both of my pokemon die at the same time in a wild double battle, and all of a sudden i cant call any more pokemon out. does this happen to anyone else?

EDIT: Nevermind, it wants me to switch with the fainted slots

Thiemo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
    cearp @ cearp: still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm